A Glimpse Of Love

(Mephisto POV)

I stare at the scenery out side the cave, sitting on the rocky ground, legs crossed. I start making figures of monsters that Prax and I could use to defeat the princesses. As my thoughts wonder on their own, I notice that the piece of clay I'm using is a sculpture of a smiling Y/N. My cheeks burn at the thought.

"This sensation..."

Prax is near, making attack plans.

"What would be a great way to take the princesses by surprise?"

I stand up. "Prax I'm going out for a while."

"Mephisto where--!?"

I vanish into thin air before she could finish.

--------- * ----------

I land on my feet.

"Ah, the Smoothie Bar. Perfect." I change into an ordinary teen with a cap.

I come out of my hiding place and walk to the entrance. I make my way in and order a smoothie from the boy behind the counter.

Nathaniel was it...? I know it's Iris' greatest weakness. Maybe I could use him someday.

I sit at a nearby couch, sipping my smoothie. Suddenly the door opens to reveal four girls :Iris, Y/N, Talia and Auriana.

When my eyes land on Y/N my cheeks start to redden. Y/N seems to have noticed something and glances at my direction. I quickly look away, blushing madly.