A day without them (Part 1)

Credit to the artist

Y/N: Urg...  

You slowly open your eyes, your eyelids feeling quite heavy. Little by little you start to see color, then lines. You blink a couple of times against the bright light. You find yourself lying down, your energy completely faded.

Y/N: what happened? Last thing I remember...

? :Last thing you'd probably remember was being under our spell.

? : I didn't think this would actually work. God job Mephisto!

? :Thank you sis, I worked hard for this.

You find yourself in the twin's secret hideout, anger swelling inside when you catch sight of them. You hopelessly try to get up, your body feeling tremendously heavy.

As you manage to stand, you welp of pain as you feel a sharp sting. You clasp your arm.

Praxina: Oh, look! Our dear princess is awake!

The hovering twins enclose. With whatever strength you have left you try launching an attack.

Y/N: Crystal...

Praxina: - Ah ah ah. She says, a smirk on her hace while she moves her index finger with a sign of disagreement. Withing seconds, she manages a spell.

You cry of pain as jolts of black energy run through you. You heave deeply as you fall to your knees. You then glance at them, fear and desperation gleaming in your eyes.

How am I going to escape?

*** ***

Iris: Are you sure Y/N said she was going out for a while? She hasn't come back for almost three hours. And Lyna and Carissa are coming to train in a matter of minutes.

Iris looks under Y/N's bed.

Talia: I'm pretty sure she meant to come after an hour or so.

Auriana: Or, she's found a super cute boy and decided to stay with him for a while. Auriana looks through your shelves, tossing a (favorite color) stuffed animal behind her back.

Auriana: Nope. No clues here.

Iris: That's weird. Maybe she's in the smoodie bar listening to music and probably didn't notice the time.

Amaru sits at your desk comfortably, eating a sandwich.

Iris looks around, a worried look on her face.

Iris: I think we should go look for her in the smoothie bar, at least Nathaniel might know where she is.

Talia: Great idea, I'll warn Lyna and Carissa.

A bell rings when a door is opened, five girls step inside. They look around while Nathaniel is behind the bar cleaning cups.

Carissa looks around.

Carissa: Well, I don't see her here

Lyna approaches Nathaniel at the counter. Iris becomes a bit tense.

Lyna: Hello Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: Hey Lyna, how's it going?

The rest of the group approaches .

Iris: We can't find Y/N anywhere. Have you seen her by any chance?

Nathaniel: I'm afraid she hasn't come here. Maybe she went down by the bay.

Iris: Yeah...

Iris walks to the nearest unoccupied sofa and sits, resting on her hands.

Nathaniel looks at Iris, worried.