A Day Without Them (Part 2)

(Edited)

Mephisto had the brilliant idea to train in an old, unused factory. The space was huge enough to place more than one elephant. Strange yet, it was empty. (You're seated on the dusty floor)

Mephisto looks around.
Mephisto: I bet this could be a good hideout.

Praxina: In this big, rundown trash? Keep dreaming brother!

The twins continue to argue.

I could get used to this

*
Mephisto: So, first you must summon your inner anger-

Praxina: How about, you just imagine the person you despise?

Mephisto: Hey! I was going to say that.

The corners of your lips curve, revealing a small smile.

Y/N: Well... I wouldn't say someone I hate, how about someone I love? You bite your lower lip as you blush, smiling.

Mephisto: Someone you love? He looks at Prax. Never heard of that one.
Praxina face palms herself.

Praxina: You fool! It would be better if we just make her forget like we did with Iris. It would make this WAY more easier.

You stand up, dusting off.
Y/N: My inner anger, huh?...
You concentrate on Gramorr, your facial expression quickly changing. Your eyelids close as you feel dark magic pulsing through you. Your arms intercross, small magic circles appearing on your hands. You quickly move them to your sides as a large magic circle emits light below your feet, your hair flowing upward. You suddenly open your eyes, your dark color strongly reflecting. You punch the floor as hard as you can while chanting a dark spell.

Y/N: TELANOC!!!

Shards of black magic rapidly form, making a large trail. It smashes into a nearby wall, the momentum making the building slightly shake. Dust falls everywhere.

You look at the door as you sense intruders. You create a false illusion of yourself.

Y/N: Crystal reflectus!

Gramorr lend you a powerfull dark spell that casted an unrecognizable aura.
You used that spell to transform.
With a magic circle at your feet, you feel dark power running through your veins once again. You were scared. But the stress soon came to a hold, a chill sensation overcame you.
You open your eyes wide, and grin. An evil laugh surges from your being.

 As promised, your bright colours completely change to a darker tone. Your pupils are glowing with an unholy color. 

You weren't the same.
***
Iris and the girls land in front of an old factory. They each transform with their own stwists and turns, ending in their own individual pose.

They all stand alert, when Talia sends a spell to open the large double doors.

A gust of wind blows and there they are: the twins.

Y/N: Girls!
Y/N is held back by Mephisto. Her  arms are tied behind her back with black crystal.

Iris: Let her go!

Mephisto chuckles.
Mephisto: As you wish princess.

He let's her go. Y/N comes running as she reaches out.

Y/N:Girls!

?? : MORBULLO!!
Y/N is instantly engulfed in a black crystal sphere. She pounds her hands against the glass in an attempt to break it.

Y/N: Let me out!

Mephisto: No can do princess, that spell can only be broken by dark magic.

Praxina giggles.