Sick little games// no ship just a litte story!!

When I woke up the sun was shining through the part in the mid night black curtains. I climbed out of the messy bed and stepped down on to the cold wooden floor to find the bathroom.

"Alright I was on the right side of the hall, now witch door is it?" I asked my self. I walk out in to the dark hall looking for a light switch. After stumbling around for a bit I stubbed my pinky toe on something.

"OWW!" I screeched. I ran my hand along the wall hope the switch was there. After stumbling around some more I found the switch and turned on the lights. I noticed the only thing I could have stubbed my toe on is the bedroom door, witch I left open.

After showering I headed to the basement to find any men that Zaroff had down there.

"Hello?" I called shaking with anticipation that they might attack. I found a light switch and turned on the lights causing sixteen men to be seen.

They looked tired and hungry. There's probably not much food in the house to feed us for ever so I have to either get more or get us of the island.

"I've killed Zaroff. We need to find a way off this island. Cone up stairs and I'll see what I can find to make breakfast."

They looked at me in disbelief. I lead them up stairs and to the kitchen that was almost fit for a king.

"How do you know we can trust you?" One of them spoke up he had blonde hair and bright blue eyes that that reminded me of the bay in England that I visited last fall with Whitney.

"Well let's see, do want of the island or not?"

"I do."

"Then don't question me. What's your name?"

"Gerdiy."

I didn't respond as I raided the cupboard looking for fruits and grains. When I finally found them I turned around and found that they had left the room. I went to the dining room hopeing that they were in there.

"What'd you find?" Said a scrawny Hispanic that brow eyes and a scar down the right side of his face.

"Fruit and some oatmeal." I sat everything down on the mahogany table that had ten men standing around it and six sitting in the chairs.

As I began to ration the food out the dogs started barking loudly.

"W-Wh-what is o-out Th-Th-there?" I looked up at the one that spoke. He looked like the type of person that could squish you if you ever so slightly angered him.

"Well let's go see." I led him to the front door and opened it.

"Yikes," he looked scared. Almost as if some terrible monster was standing in front of us.

"Go on back inside. We have a meal to eat," we walked in to the house a bit startled from seeing one of the dogs being torn apart by the others. "Go on, it's okay, they're not gonna get in the house." 

He stayed quiet, even once he was seated back at the table. The others didn't ask. It was almost as if they knew.

"Okay guys," I paused briefly to make sure I had their attention. "We need to find a way of this island. Any ideas?"

"Umm.. We could build a ship?"

"What's your name?"

"It's umm Tomas." He's hazel eyes showed that he very anxious.

"Okay thank you."

"You're uh welcome, sir."

"Call me Rainsford," I looked around at the men. They looked about shocked. "I'm not gonna make you call me sir. I'm not that kind of person."