"Sleep, that's the word" -Jalex fluff

!!! trigger warning, suicide mention!!!

Alex was sprawled out on the couch, his one leg was on the arm, the other dangling off just barely touching the floor. His arms were stretched out behind him, and his head laying on jacks lap. He slow pulled his arm down and began twirling his hair around his finger. It wasn't until he yawned that JAck nocied the sleepiness in the shorter boys eyes. He shifted slightly alarming Alex. 

"Bed time?" he questioned, raising he eyebrow slightly at the way Alex had curled himself around jack.  He whispered a soft no and buried his face in Jacks leg. 

jack laughed slightly played with his hair for a while. 

"I wanna die." Jack panicked at the statement.

"What? No!" Jack exclaimed worry evident in his voice and his was shaking a bit.

"Just for a little bit, like, not permanently." He yawned and stretched back out, "Sleep, that's the word," he smiled up at jack as jack looked visibly relaxed now that Alex had made it clear he didn't actually want to die.

Jack picked up Alex and the boy curled around his torso as he did so. He walked back to their room with a smile on his face, just admiring how soft the sweet boy is and wondering why, of all the people in the world, Alex choose to love him.