I Won't Say I'm in Love(Kyoya Ootori x reader{sorta})

(a/n: Songfic based on "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Disney's Hercules)

You sighed dreamily as Kyoya walked away. Then, you shook yourself out of your daze. You shouldn't be thinking about the Shadow King that way. Especially not after what happened with your ex. He'd broken your heart far too many times and when he left you the last time, you swore you'd never open your heart to anyone again. Enter Kyoya Ootori, the Shadow King.

Kyoya was many things. Cunning, quiet, powerful and, above all else, a gentleman. While most people feared Kyoya, or rather, what one phone call from Kyoya could do for or against them, you didn't. You saw past that to the young man that was simply trying to outshine his older brothers. Still, you weren't about to let him in.

"Watching Kyoya-Senpai again, are we?" Hikaru's voice made you jump. You shook your head. "Come on, Y/N. It's obvious you like him," Kaoru said, sounding a little bored. "I don't know what you're talking about," you replied, walking away from the twins. You heard the two of them scoff in unison. "Who do you think you're kidding?" one twin asked and the other continued, "We see right through you." Rolling your eyes, you kept on walking.

"I've learned my lesson," you muttered to yourself, but your thoughts betrayed you. They returned to Kyoya once again. For a moment, you just enjoyed the thoughts bouncing around in your head, but you soon shook them off. "Get a grip, Y/N," you told yourself, "He's not worth it. No man is. He'll only break my heart."

"You can't deny your feelings for Kyoya, Y/N," Tamaki declared, appearing out of nowhere with Mori and Honey. You groaned loudly. "I don't have feelings for Kyoya, Tamaki." As you spoke, your eyes found Kyoya's form walking across the courtyard again. He saw you and gave you a small smile. You couldn't fight the one that spread across your lips.

"See Y/N/N-chan?! You're smiling. You really do like him!" Honey cried. You pushed passed the three teens when you saw Kyoya heading over. "You're way off base." By this time, the twins and Haruhi had joined the little group. "Come on. Just admit it. You're in love." You ran your hand over your face. "I am not. Just...get off my case, alright."

You jumped when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You glanced back to see Kyoya standing there. You felt yourself blushing as his onyx eyes scanned your face. "What is going on here?" his smooth voice asked. "We were just talking-" Kaoru began. "To Y/N here. About admitting to being in love," Hikaru finished. You fought the urge to run away. "I do believe that is Y/N's business." Without another word, Kyoya gave you a small peck on your cheek and walked away.

The rest of the Host Club was standing and staring at you in shock. It was unlike Kyoya to show any kind of affection. "Are you okay, Y/N?" You nodded silently. "Yeah...you've got it bad." Scoffing, you turned away and rounded the corner. Out of sight of the Host Club, you put your hand to your cheek. You began to grin and it wouldn't go away. As you stood there, you thought something you'd never say out loud, especially to the hosts. "I'm in love."

]],5=vV8B