Will's House

At school i was lost but i had some of the other kids help my find my way to classes, i was only late to one of my class today which i thought was pretty good. I didn't really meet anyone at school today but i did see some girl i recognized from my old school.  I am not the best at making new friends, the only reason why i got to be such good friends with Will was because our parents are best friend. I have known Will his whole life and plus most girls in middle school were always talking and really peppy.  i mean i am not against the peppy attitude it is just not really me. And don't even get me started on the whole boy thing, i mean seriously girls in middle school were always trying to get the boys attention. To be honest i have never really been into boys, but then again i am only thirteen i don't think i need to get into a relationship just to get your heart broken.  Anyways, i ether am friends with boys or sit alone and draw in my sketch book while listening to some music, but can i just say that boys at public school can be really weird.  i guess they think that only boys can be friends with boys and girls can only be friend with girls unless they like a girl. But then again, us girls will never really know what boys are thinking. The only reason i said boy a 'public' school is because i went to a private school before i came here and the boys were more friendly to girls there. I think the reason i can tolerate boy but not girls, i simple because boy are not so dramatic, and i guess i rather play video games than do each others makeup.  Anyway till i make new friends i have my book and pencils.
Right now me and my mom are out to dinner at panera bread, we usually eat at home but since my dad is working later than usual today we decided to go out. "So how was your first at school, you liking middle school?" my mom says as i stuff a huge bit of grilled cheese in my mouth "it was pretty good, i don't have any homework, but it is only the first day of school. I am just waiting for the mountain of homework to start coming" i say the last part sarcastically.  "That is good, make any new friends?" "well not yet but it is only my first day i will give it some time  and when I make my first new friend i will call you immediately!" we both laugh. Latter that night i go over Will's house to tell every thing that happened in the last twenty-four hours, which by the way was a lot!
"Wow that was one hell of a day you had there jess!" WIll said after i told him about my night terror and me getting lost at school. "Yeah well enough with me, how was your day? I mean it can't get much worst than mine."  i say the last part more to myself than Will, "well to be honest my day wasn't all that bad, i met and girl..." he paused when he didn't continue said "please be more vague."  he gave a soft chuckle and continued "well her name is Fleece, she is my science partner and she is really smart-" see here is the thing you should know about Will he has always been into girls since the first day in kindergarten, lucky he never liked me though we were always like best friends and it would be weird if we liked each other.  "You know Jesse i think she is the one." "huh, oh yeah totally" "are you listening to me?" not wanting to sound rood i lie "of course i am listening, she sounds really nice," he smile and i know i said the right thing.
I stayed over Will's house till about ten at night, i would stayed later but i have school tomorrow and i didn't want to be tiered two days in a row. So after we talked and watched a movie we said are goodbyes and i went back over to my house.
When i got home my dad was on his computer in the living room and my mom was in her room watching tv. "Hey sweets, how was your day?" my dad asked as i passe him on the couch to get to my bedroom. "It was ok" i said before closing my door to my room and changing out of my clothes and into my pajamas, I wash face, brush my teeth and get in bed, i was just about to go to bed when my dad came into the room to say goodnight. "Here i got this for you," my dad handed me a dreamcatcher "your mom said that you had a bad dream last night so i got this dream catch for you, it is supposed to catch the bad dreams and replace them with good dreams." i hug hugged and thanked him for the dream catcher, and he hangs it right above my head in a picture of me and him and my wall. He closed my door and i fell right asleep, i must have been tyred. Hopefully the dream catcher works!