Plan Flights

It is Thursday and i am at the airport with my mom. It is nine in the morning and we will arrive in sacramento to at eleven am. 
We just got on the plan with my mom we are sitting a couple seats away but not to far. There is a little boy on my left and a boy on around my age on my right.  I am reading my book when there is some turbulence. I have never been a big fan a plans they always scared me. So when we hit so turbulence i grip so hard on the armrest i think it might break. "Not a big fan of plans?" the older boy says that is sitting next to me, something about him seem really familiar but i just don't know why I would think that though I have never meat this person in my life, so I push the weird felling away, i just shake my head "there is nothing to be afraid of i have been on a lot of plans and they are safe" the younger boy said. He gives me a big smile with to front teeth missing.  "I am Eli" the younger boy points at his chest, Eli has bright blond hair that is styled into a mohawk and greenish blueish eyes "and that is jacob." he points to the older boy, jacob has dark brown wavy hair but the tips of the hair are a litter shade of brown but his hair is styled up too, just not in a Mohock, his eyes are a bright green. "He is my big brother." I smile to both of them and nod, they are both really hansom.
"What is your name?" Eli asks, i am taken back what do i do? I don't want to be rude but i just don't feel comfortable talking that last time i talked was almost two years ago.  That is when i remember day dream, and how the boy gave me a paper with a pencil to write with. So i reach down and pull up my backpack and grab out of it a pencil and my sketch book. I flip through the pages till i get to a blank one, with both the boys watching me intently i wright "hi Eli, my name is Jessy" he looks at it "umm..." jacob tacks the paper from Eli's hands and reads out loud what i wrote.
I look at the two boys "he does not really know how to read yet." jacob said, i should have known that he looks like he is only four or five.  I write "sorry should have known." he reads it and looks up "oh no, it is totally ok!" Eli is pulling on my sleeve so i look over at him "jessy you are pretty." i am so taken back by his comment it is the first time i have been called pretty i start to blush. I look down to hide the redness on my face and wright "thank you, i don't think i have ever been called pretty before."
i hand it is jacob still looking down. He reads it and looks at me before reading it out loud, "really!" he asks almost shocked at what i wrote, i just nod my head, "what did she say?" Eli asks jacob study's me for a second longer and then reads my writing out loud. Eli looks at me and says "well you should be told all the time."
i feel the blush again creep up my neck and spread across my face. I look down this time to hid my smile as well and my blush.
Jacob finally says "ok Eli, i think that is enough you are embarrassing jessy." jacob says with a little laugh. That laugh was a wonderful it was low but with so much joy in it is mad my smile like i haven't in a long time.  "I am sorry," Eli says noticing me blushing, "how old are you?" Eli asks to change the subject i wright "just turned fifteen." i hand it to jacob and he asked "when was your birthday?" "September seventeenth" i wright "well happy late birthday," i smile but i quickly turns into a frown remembering what happened that night and i flinch remembering, a tears fill my eyes remembering what happened in my night terror.
I try to get myself under control, i mean i just meat these people i don't want to just start crying and scare them off, but with the next deep intake of air my breath becomes shaky and i fell a tear spilled from a lashes down on my check. Before anyone could notice it i wiped it away with the back of my hand. That is when fell a small warm hand touch my shoulder. "What is wrong Jessy?" Eli asks while his hand still rest on my shoulder. I take the paper back from Jacob and wright with a shaky hand "it is nothing really."  but when jacob reads what i wrote he frowned. "You can tell us, i can keep i secret." Eli says i know he is just trying to help and be nice but i don't know what to say, but leave it to the big brother to fix thing for you.
"So why are you going to california?" jacob asks handing me the paper back. What should i say?
"I am seeing a specialist doctor in california. And why are you going to california?" i wright deciding to tell the truth. 
"Well we were just visiting some friends in Washington, we live in California" jacob replys "are you sick?" Eli asks with so much concern in his voice i wright "not sick just" i pause trying to figure out how to put it, "weird brain stuff." i write almost as a joke to loosen to mode, but when jacob reads it his eyes fill with concern too, great i have known these people for half an hour and they are already concerned for me. This is why i don't talk to people. 
After we land Eli hugs me goodbye and i just wave to jacob while grabbing my stuff.
Off the plane i meant my mom at the gate and we get a taxi to take us to my aunt beth's house.