Invitation

After I saw Jacob and the park and gave him my number I walked back the Beth's house. when i got back my mom was on her phone with my dad just telling him that we got here safe.

I went to my room to unpack my suitcase but right at i opened my suitcase i got a text from... from Jacob I don't know why but when i realized it was him that texted me i got at jolt of excitement rush though me, but i quickly pushed it way.

The text Jacob sent said,

"Hey Jessy this is Jacob just texting to so you have my number in you phone. Just wanted to say that it was nice meeting you and hope we can hang out before you flight back to washington."

With out realizing it, i was smiling like I have not in a long time and texted back

"Would like to hang out with you, but I am only staying till Saturday afternoon. :("

I sent the text not knowing when he would text back, but only couple of seconds later i got a text.

"WOW, short visit! well if you like we can go out to breakfast saturday morning if you would like?"

"Love to." I can't Believe I am actually going to go out for breakfast with someone. I can't member the last time I did this kind of thing.

"Will 9:00 am work we can meet at Pete's coffee it's right down the street from the park."

"That will work perfectly meet you there. see you soon bye!"

Now I just have to think of a way to tell my mom I am meeting a boy from breakfast even though I don't talk and that we have meet before. Ugh! I guess that I should just tell her the truth, there is not point in making up a lie about it. I just hope she if cool with it because I am actually really exited to go out with some one, I have not done it is. A long time but weirdly enough I fell conferrable around him even though I meet him only today. 

My mom isn't here right now she left a note on my bed that says

Ran out to get some toothpaste, forgot is at home.

In the meantime it got it my sketchbook and started to draw. Beth was watching tv so I decided to have my alone time.

When my mom gets home I decided to just walk right up to her and tell her about me going out for breakfast well not exactly tell her but wright it down and a pice of paper and hand it to her to read. I already have The not on my paper is says.

Hi mom umm so I meet some one on the plan and they seemed nice, and then when I went to the park after going out to eat and I saw him there. He asked me out to breakfast tomorrow morning and I said sure. Will you be able to drop my off?

Here we go! The front door open and my mom voice echoed in the house "I am back. Jessy how was you lunch?"

I come out to the kitchen with my hands behind my back holding the paper that has my note on it. I nod to her question about my lunch saying that is was good. And then I game her the peace of paper. She studied it for a bit and then said "it is a boy? What is his name? How old is her? And where are u going? Then I might be able to drive you there." I grave the paper and wrote 'yes he is a male, Jacob is his name, I don't know is age but he look around my age, and petes coffee shop right next to the park.' She nodded after reading it "I am so happy you are making some friends, FINALLY!" I was surprised by her sudden out burst of joy over me 'finally making some friends' as she puts it. "Yes I can drive you there" that is when a smile like a genuine smile appeared on my face. I hugged her and ran back to my room.

The next morning I put on some leggings and a tank top with some sneakers and got in he car with my mom to go to the coffee shop for my date, or at lest I think it is a date?