Chapter 1: When You Meet

Leo

It was a warm, summer night in the city of New York. A whopping eighty-five degrees! You were currently walking home from the gym when you heard a scream coming from a nearby alley. You contemplated whether or not you should go and investigate. Eventually, your curiosity got the better of you and you were standing at the end of the alley, crouched behind a dumpster.

You peered into the alley to see the Purple Dragons cornering a girl, with their weapons at the ready.

"Alright, blondie," Fong said, "Hand over the bag."

"And why would I do that?" She growled.

"I don't think you know who you're messing with, sweetheart," He chuckled and quickly cut her forearm. She cried out and dropped her bag.

"Hey!" You called out and stood up.

"Well, well, well," Sid said. "Looks like we got ourselves another one."

"Alright Fong," You said bravely, "Let her go."

"Or else wha-" You cut him off with a punch to the nose. He stumbled backwards clutching his, now bleeding, nose. You quickly picked up the girls bag and handed it to her.

"Go! Run!" You yelled. The girl wasted no time quickly sprinting out of the alley and down the street. You made an attempt to run after her, but as you were running past, Fong grabbed you by the back of the shirt and yanked you to the ground. You yelped as you scraped your elbow off the pavement.

"Bet you think you're real heroic, don't you?" He asked as he slowly inched closer to you. You stood up, getting ready to defend yourself when suddenly someone jumped down from the roof and landed in front of you.

Or should you say something.

"Leave the girl alone Fong. You don't want any trouble," said the giant, green talking turtle that stood only ten feet away from you.

"Just give us the girl and we'll be on our way," Fong replied.

"I don't think so," the turtle said before springing into action. He quickly disarmed Fong of his weapon and knocked his sidekicks unconscious. Fong quickly retreated from the alley and left you alone. . . with a mutant turtle that knows ninjutsu.

"Um. . . h-hi?" You stammered.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah," You stuttered out of fear. You started twisting your (h/c) hair around your finger out of nerves.

The mutant sighed. "Look, I'm not gonna hurt you. My names Leonardo," He said.

"Are you sure? I saw what you did to those guys and-"

"Positive," Leo said, cutting you off.

You smiled and extended your hand. "I'm (y/n)."

Raph

You had to be the most furious person in the world. No. The universe! Not only did you catch your boyfriend, Casey cheating on you with the carrot top April O'Neil, but you also dropped your phone somewhere and you couldn't seem to find it anywhere.

You were currently on the roof of your apartment looking all over the place for your phone. You wanted to give your ex-boyfriend a piece of your mind. You huffed and blew your (h/c) hair out of your face. You spent a significant amount of time up here to get your anger and frustration out of your system so it seemed likely that your device would be up here, but even if it was you couldn't seem to find it.

You growled out of frustration and kicked the nearest object you could find which just so happened to be the air conditioner. Great, not only was it eighty degrees out, but now you didn't have an air conditioner. You yelped and grabbed your now throbbing foot. You sat down and huffed when you heard a low chuckle. You quickly bolted up and whipped around.