Chapter 11: The Road to Recovery

Leo

"But, Leo," You whined. "Donnie has been giving me the okay for at least three days now. I think I'm going to be fine."

"We still have to go check, for you own sake," Leo replied. "Now come one!" He grabbed you and slung you over his shoulder.

"AH!" You laughed. "Leo!"

You laughed as he carried you, on his shoulder, to Donnie's lab.

"Okay, (d/g), looks like your good to go," Donnie said, pulling (d/g)'s shirt back over her shoulder.

"Thanks, D," She said and walked out of the lab.

"Hey lover boy," You said as Leo carried you over to Donnie's lab table.

"Don't call me that," He said, blushing.

"Fine," You said.

"Alright," Donnie spun around in his chair and wheeled himself over to you. "Lift it up."

You reached down and pulled up your shirt. Donnie slowly and carefully removed the bandages from your side and looked at the large gash.

"You've been using that ointment, right?" He asked.

"Yep," You replied.

"And carefully cleaning it in the shower?"

"Yep."

Donnie paused and looked at it once more before getting up and grabbing fresh bandages. He helped you apply the ointment and then put your bandages on.

"Alright. Like I said before, you are all good for training just be a little careful. And Leo," He said. "Please stop bringing her here. Not that I don't love seeing you (y/n), but I have other stuff to work on."

"Fine," Leo mumbled.

"Okay. . .let's go train!" You yelled and pulled out your blade. You ran out of the lab and towards the dojo.

"Oh, no, no, no," Leo said, running after you.

"To the dojo!" You yelled and hurdled the couch, running towards the dojo.

"(Y/n)!" Leo yelled. "Put those ninja stars down!"

Raph

"Raph, seriously?" You crossed your arms and looked up at him from your seat on Donnie's lab table.

"Yeah, man," Donnie chimed in. "For once, I agree with (y/n). And that doesn't happen often."

"I just want to make sure your ankle is okay," He said.

"Donnie said it was just a bad sprain. And that was three weeks ago!" You shouted.

"Alright, alright," Raph said, defensively putting his hands up. "Don, can you just check her ankle one last time?"

Donnie sighed and rolled his eyes. "You know I do have more important things to do."

"What? Like figuring out what picture of (d/g) you want to save as your screen saver?" Raph smirked.

"I-" Donnie started. He shut his mouth and quickly gave your ankle the once over.

"How is it looking Doc?" You joked. "Is it, GASP. . .finally better? What a speedy recovery."

"Ha ha," Raph sarcastically laughed. "Thanks for the unrequested sarcasm."

"The pleasure was all mine," You said, hopping off the lab table and walking out of the lab.