More BTT with a side of FrUk fluff

(A/N Holy shit. Thank you so much for 1.6k reads. Merci, Grazie, Gracias, Danke, Spasibo, thank you! I freaked the hell out when I got to 20 reads and thanks so much fr commenting and voting!) 

Gilbert was grinning wildly, hair messed up, with one of the boys on his shoulders.

"Hallo Frenchie and Britty! Zhe awesome me is being even more awesome than usual and giving zhe kids plane rides!" he yelled, stepping aside to allow entry into the Frenchman's own house.

"Plane rides?" Arthur asked, mind a bit slow from the earlier kiss. Gilbert nodded, removing whom Arthur assumed to be Mattie, damn they were so IDENTICAL, from his shoulder and holding him by the legs with one hand supporting his chest, beginning to run across the house, yelling in German while Mattie laughed and shrieked, enjoying the game.

"Mein bruder can get a bit enthusiastic vith kids, sorry about zhat." a deep bass voice spoke from behind him, and Arthur turned around to see a harried looking Ludwig, Feliciano holding his hand and looking like he'd just drank an entire coffee shop.

"Oh West jou're just missing vhen I used to do zhat vith jou!" Gilbert exclaimed, setting Mattie down and tackling his little brother. "Ah I remember zhat! Jou used to alvays vant me to fly jou around." he sighed, falling back into memories. "But neiiiIIIIIiin jou just HAD to grow up to be zhe size of a fucking tank. At least I have someone else to do zhat to." He got off Ludwig and ran to Elizaveta's side, picking her up and twirling her.

"This reminds me of when-a my little fratello was only a couple years old." Lovino remarked from beside him, a glass of wine in his hands. Francis looked at the glass, brow furrowing.

"I zought zat I locked ze alcohol up..."

The Italian snickered, tossing Francis an unlocked lock. "You might want to get a new one. Good thing that the albino potato is too dumb to realize that it's opened."

"Oh nein I realized it's zhat Frenchy just haz wine and no good beer!" Gilbert yelled, Alfred and Feliciano on him. "Jesus christ Feli vhy zhe hell are jou so heavy?"

"I thought you two were twins?" Arthur asked, puzzled by his earlier remark.

"No there are three of us. Romeo, who's the youngest, Feliciano, and I'm the oldest."

"UND ZHE SHORTEST! KESEKESEKESE!" Gilbert yelled, narrowly avoiding a skillet to the face for his rudeness. Lovino scowled at Gilbert, sticking his tongue out at the German man, who replied likewise.

"Oui zere are trois of zem, and zey are all a pleasure to be around, I remember when Feli was a petit garçon!" Francis twittered, a dreamy smile on his face. Beside him Lovino frowned, a different memory brought to light.

"Do you mean that one time when he was about 12 and he visited your house? That was a horrible day."

"What happened?" Arthur asked, Francis wandering off to talk with Gilbert while Antonio and Feliciano played with the children.

"Well Feliciano visited the vino bastardo in his home in Corsica, and he found some books. He didn't know all the words, and of course when he found the word 'intercourse' Francis had to explain. IN DETAIL YOU BASTARD!" He yelled at Francis, who merely raised an eyebrow and shrugged. Arthur's face went pink and if he had water he would have spit it out. "You might be dating the biggest pervert in Europe." he concluded, swishing the wine around in his glass.

"Oh but mi tomate I have some stories to share about you!" Antonio smiled devilishly, while Lovino went tomato red and tried to strangle him before he could tell. They spent the rest of the night sharing stories from their childhood while Alfred and Matthew played upstairs. After a couple hours passed Arthur happened to look at the clock, facepalming.