Alleeeeeeeeeeen

Arthur had never felt more satisfied in his life than when he saw how Emilise's eyes widened and jaw drop. "Allen! Baby what are you doing here?" She twittered in panic, fear evident in her voice. Francis stood up, glaring daggers at Allen.

"What is your full name?"

"Allen Liberty Jones."

"Relationship to either Ms. Williams or Mr. Bonnefoy?"

"I'm the one she cheated on her husband with. Arthur asked me to come up here and speak for him. And to Francis, i'm really, really sorry." He angled his head toward Francis, genuine apology in his eyes. "I didn't know she was married. Whenever she was with me, in the entire four years she either referred to you as a friend or an ex. She never wore the ring." Francis looked shocked, sitting back down. Arthur smiled faintly, glad that Allen had kept his word.

~A couple days earlier~

Arthur double checked the address, this was it. Getting the address of Emilise's boyfriend was no easy task but Arthur was determined to track him down, and so here he was. The house was fairly grand, with a pickup truck and a sleek sports car parked in the driveway, but no trace of Emilise's yellow car. Muffled yelling grew louder as he approached the front door, the only words clear being the occasional swear or name. The Brit raised his fist to knock but before he could the door swung open. "OI HOSER I'M GOING TO THE SHOOTING RANGE IF YOU FUCK UP ANY OF MY SHIT I'LL USE MY HOCKEY STICK TO BEAT YOUR FACE IN!" A man yelled over his shoulder, then noticed Arthur standing there. "Hello. Do you need anything?" He asked in a bored tone, stubbing out his cigarette. He had emotionless violet eyes and choppy blonde hair tied in a low ponytail, stubble on his jaw and a ragged flannel, opened a couple buttons to reveal a bandaged chest.

"Are you Allen L. Jones?" Arthur asked, looking at the name written on a slip of paper that he held in his hand.

The blonde man scowled, rolling his eyes. "What did my imbécile of a brother do now?" he asked with a sigh. "ALLEN!"

"WHAT?!"

"THE COPS ARE HERE AGAIN WHO THE FUCK DID YOU FIGHT THIS TIME?!"

"I'm not a cop." Arthur said, a bit puzzled. "I'm here because I need to ask Mr. Jones a couple questions, Mr..."

"NEVERMIND HE'S NOT A COP and it's Williams. Matt Williams. Allen is my brother." Matt introduced himself, shaking Arthur's hand. "C'mon in he's somewhere down the hall in the living room." He opened the door and stepped out of the way, walking down the driveway to enter the pickup truck and drive away. Arthur made his way into the house, entering a large living room where a man was draped over the couch, tapping a baseball bat against the table, watching hockey. A team scored and he yelled in frustration, smashing the bat against the coffee table, causing a rather large crack.

"Fuck Matt's gonna kill me." he groaned, then saw Arthur. "Oh hey. You're the cop who's not a cop right?" He asked, smirking wide enough for Arthur to see that he had a canine missing. He got up and made his way over to where the Englishman was standing, and Arthur noticed that the man was taller than him.

"Yes and you must be Mr. Jones, correct? I just have a couple things to ask you if you don't mind." Arthur shuffled around, intimidated by Allen's height and appearance. Allen raised a pierced eyebrow and stuck out his hand for a handshake, rolling his scarlet eyes.

"British huh? Call me Allen, Mr. Jones sounds weird as fuck. Oh shit you aren't going to poison me for swearing are you? Do you also carry around a swear jar?" Allen suddenly asked, retracting his hand and looking at Arthur. Arthur furrowed his large eyebrows in question, looking at Allen incredulously.