Hell's Pentagram

Lucy's POV (A/N Media is Hell's Pentagram's insignia :D)

After we all became Wizard Saints, I teleported us back to Hell, then found a clear area, a perfect place for a Guild.

"Black Make: Hell's Pentagram Guild!" A large red and black Guild Hall appeared in front of us, it looked a lot like Tartaros' guild hall, or castle, with two stone demons at the front of the hall holding spears, the guild's insignia engraved in their heads. I smirked and led everyone inside. The inside was like Fairy Tail, but WAY larger and with dark colors.

"Alright, who wants their Guild insignia?" I say, turning to my comrades.

"We do!" They all screamed. I chuckled and my hand glowed.

"Azazel, where, and color?"

"Red, lower part of my forehead." I placed the insignia a bit higher than in between his eyebrows.

"Astaroth?"

"Red, back part of my neck." I give him his insignia.

"Halphas?"

"Red, on my stomach." I do the same for him.

"Zerzer?"

"Black, on my right hand." I smile and give him his, then put my mark on my stomach in red.

"Oh, and Luza? I don't wish to participate in the GMGs, if you don't mind." I nod, understanding. A red magic circle glows underneath me. 

"Summon, the Demon known as Lucifer." Suddenly, Lucifer poofed next to me.

"Yes, Lu?" I smile at him and ask him to join Hell's Pentagram and participate in the GMGs.

"But of course, Princess. Now, what will my human name be, and the others?"

"I am Skull, Azazel is Azazen, Astaroth is Astoreth, Halphas is Halphal, and Zeref is Zerin, though he is not participating. And you can stay Lucifer, but your last name will be Dimeu (Day-m-ow). You will only use Body Control Magic, not your Fear Magic, okay?" He nods and smiles.

"Okay, let's go back now, we need to sign up for the games. Oh, Lucifer, where do you want your mark?"

"Oh, the middle of my collarbone in red." I nod and give him it, then teleport us to the meeting where the Guild Masters need to go to sign up for the GMGs, after saying farewell to Zerzer.

"Wait outside, guys." They nod and I walk inside, only to be greeted by stares.

"Hello. I am Skull Helifir, guild master of a new guild, Hell's Pentagram. I am here to sign up for the games." Sting nods and hands me a paper to fill out. I spawn my pen, with a real rat skull glued on the top, and write down who's participating, their fake names, anyway. I hand him the paper and he glances at me, back at the paper, then looks at me confused.

"Guild Masters can't participat-"

"Don't worry, the Magic Council gave me permission." He nods and put the paper in a huge stack of papers.

"So, what's with the horns and stuff? Is that fake, or-"

"They're real. My father is a demon, while my mother was a human. It's complicated stuff, I know. Well, see ya at the games, Stingy-bee~" I walk out of the room and teleport my gang and I to an open field in a random area.

"Here will be the Earthland Guild Hall of Hell's Pentagram. Black Make: Guild Hall." A regular black-tinted stone guild hall spawned, about the size of Sabertooth's Guild Hall. All there was was a sign in red saying "Hell's Pentagram" with our insignia underneath it. I scoffed.

"Fast Forward, One day before the Grand Magic Games." Everything went fast around us, and soon, the speeding slowed down until it was normal again.

"Teleport: Crocus." Soon, we were all at Crocus, all busy and exciting.

"Our inn is the Cerbero Inn. Get there by midnight, or I'll have your heads. GOT IT?!" I yelled, with a scary aura. They nodded quickly ran off to do 'human things'. I walked into a shop and saw a black chain necklace with a black gem skull (media).

 I walked into a shop and saw a black chain necklace with a black gem skull (media)

I grabbed it and walked to the counter.

"Oi, is there any info you got 'bout this necklace? I sense some sort o' magic from it." The salesman looked at me and smiled.

"Ah, yes. That necklace has an enchantment on it, the Alineram. It makes you close to immortal, and makes you immune to all elements, fire, water, earth, sky, light, dark, poison, iron, and sun and moon, and it also enhances the elements for the user. However, only one can wield it, and it seems you're the one! It just appeared here in my shop one day, and I had a friend investigate it for me. If you want it, it's 5,000 jewel." I smirk and hand him 5,000 jewel, then put the necklace on, instantly feeling stronger. I thank the man and walk to the Cerbero inn. I check the clock and it's 11:53. I sigh and wait. When it' 11:58, I summon Azazel, Astaroth, Halphas, and Lucifer in the room.

"What took so long?! I had to summon you!" I say, annoyed. They gave me apologetic looks. I was about to speak until...

"Welcome to the Grand Magic Games-kabo! This year, the Preliminary Round will be a Maze! If you intercept with another Guild, you will have to fight them! You may use any magic available to you, kabo! We are not responsible for any deaths or injuries..." I smirk and grab a hold of everyone.

"Teleport: End Goal." In a few seconds, we were all at the end goal, with a surprised Mato next to it.

"W-wow, kabo! You made it in 5 seconds flat! You can go back to your inn now, kabo." I nod and teleport us to the inn.

"Sleep time.. Set an alarm, Zazey.." I slam myself onto the bed and immediately fall asleep.