First Wizard Saint vs Lisanna

Lucy/Skull's POV

Lisanna walked down with a cheesy smirk on her face.

"Let's make a bet. If I win, which I obviously will, you tell everyone who you really are. I know you're using disguise magic, so I suppose your name is fake, too, right?" She cooed. I giggle.

"Fine. If you lose, I get to take your magic from you. Permanently. You will no longer be a mage. Deal?" She chuckles.

"Fine, whatever." I grin maniacally from ear to ear. Wrong move, Lisanna.  

"Begin!"

"ANIMAL SOUL: TIGRESS!" Lisanna shouts, then runs at me trying to scratch me, but I dodge and back flip, smirking.

"DEMON SOUL, PURAZUMA!" I giggled as I transformed into my second strongest demon soul. Purazuma was a Plasma Demon, though she was killed by an army of Angels one night, for she caused havoc wherever she went. (media)

While Lisanna was staring at me in shock, Lahar, whom was a special guest, spoke into his mic

"Oh, I forgot to mention, Skull Helifir is the First Wizard Saint." Gee, thanks Lahar! Note the sarcasm. Lisanna stared at me in fear, visibly shaking.

"PLASMATIC BOMB!" A yellowish-blue shock stabbed through Lisanna, leaving her on the ground, bruised. I transformed out of Purazuma's form and walked over to Lisanna, and I murmured something, making sure it was unhearable by everyone but myself.

"I, Luciza Hades, Princess of Hell, ask to steal this being's magic,

Now, Astaroth, Demon of Magic, I ask for thee to cast this spell,

Magic Drain." And just like that, all of Lisanna's magic drained from her body and into a small lacrima. Key word: small. I chuckled and smashed it into bits, right in front of everyone. I looked at the shocked Lisanna, lost in a trance. I was stolen from my trance when I heard Natsu yell,

"You're so weak Lisanna! I don't know why I'm dating such a weakling slut!" Lisanna burst into tears. I felt bad for her, after all, she stood up for me when Natsu kicked me out (though not by much, but hey, it was something). I reached my hand down to her, and helped her up.

"Magic Send, Dark Requip." And like that, I sent my Dark Requip magic to her, though only half of my armors. She looked at me in shock, tears still on her face.

"Come join Hell's Pentagram. We've all been through betrayal before, and if they just call you weak right after a single loss, than they don't care about you." She hesitated, then nodded slowly, taking off her Fairytail insignia, and I brought her up to our stand.

"Where do you want your mark?" Lisanna wipes her tears off her face.

"Same place as yours, please, and black." I nod and smile, and place her mark on her stomach in black. Everyone in Fairytail was glaring at me, then Natsu shouted,

"How dare you take one of our members!" I was about to respond, but Lisanna did first.

"SHUT UP NATSU! I DON'T WANT TO BE IN YOUR STUPID POWER HUNGRY GUILD ANYMORE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! EVER SINCE LUCY LEFT, YOU'VE BEEN EVEN MORE POWER HUNGRY! I HATE YOU!" I smiled, sitting Lisanna down.

"Hey Lis, I got something to tell you after today, okay?" She smiles and nods. I look back at my team and send them all a telepathic message.

Lisanna was, surprisingly, the only person who felt bad for me, or stood up for me. So treat her kindly, please. She will be my new sister, I'll make her a demon after the GMGs.

They all nod, and I smile, watching the rest of the battles. Soon, it was the end of the day and I brought Lisanna to our inn. I took a deep breath and looked at Lisanna.

"It's me, Lis-chan, it's Lucy."