Sisters

Lucy/Skull's POV

Lisanna's eyes widened, tears visible.

"Lucy..? P-prove it!" I smiled and transformed into my regular form, though without the wings, horns, and tail, and my eyes brown. I used this form more often than my true form, what with the wings, horns, and tail, since it was easier to move around that way.

"L-Lu-chan..! I'm so sorry!" She said, engulfing me in a hug. I chuckled.

"For what?"

"F-For not *sob* doing anything else to help you back then.. I should've come with you, or *sob* comforted you, but I was so stupid and stayed with him, and I-I didn't *sob*, I pretended to be someone I'm not just to make him happy, I'm s-so sorry for being a terrible friend!"

I smiled and hugged her back.

"Lis-chan, I need you to listen closely, okay? My real name is Luciza, Luciza Hades. I'm the Princess of Hell. My Father and Mother are Satan and Fonos, and all the members of Hell's Pentagram, minus 1, are demons. But, please, believe me when I say demons aren't terrible creatures, just highly misunderstood, bad people are, in reality, sent to the void, not Hell. So, will... Will you be my new sister, ne, imouto?" Lisanna looks at me and smiles.

"Of course, Luci-nee!" I smile and we hug tighter.

"After the GMG's, we can get your coronation, and train your Dark Requip, as well as other magic! But... We'll need to unlock your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th origins, so you'll need some painkillers. God painkillers, actually, it'll hurt a lot. Anyway, let's all hit the hay." I yawn and slam my body on the bed, instantly falling asleep.

--timeskip, after the GMGs (because im lazy)--

"Hahaha! And- *cough* and then Natsu was all like, 'wait, what?' And th- And the look on his face, haha!" We were all laughing our butts off, and by we, I mean me and Lisanna. Everyone else was just walking behind us, annoyed. We had won the GMGs, easily, and all those cocky fairies' reactions were priceless! Especially Natsu's, who had a dumbfounded look on his face, ALL DAY. We were watching him through a lacrima I made, and his face was STILL like that.

"And d- *wheeze* did you see Erza's disappointed face when- *cough* when he was KOed?!" I yelled, clutching my stomach. After we finished laughing, I opened a portal to Hell, leading everyone through. I look at Lisanna seriously.

"Lisanna. You do realize that if you become my sister, you are giving oath do take revenge on Fairytail. You are giving your mortality and becoming a demon. You are serving under my father and mother's rule of destroying all mortals. You will train with Zeref, until you can knock him down. You will rule as Princess of Hell by my side. If you use your new power against us, you will be killed. If this is what you truly wish, repeat this chant.

Ego minus ut praeesset Luciza ab Hades, de princibis inferos,

ego Luzanai est in Hades, ab ea parte imperare.

Fac mecum est diabolus et Satan, et Fonos,

Quapropter suscipe benedictionem hanc enim Luciza Hades dedit mihi.

Mutatio Daemonium, me flagere odio, quamquan nihil habeo animam meam."

She stays silent for a while, then nods.

"Ego minus ut praeesset Luciza ab Hades, de princibis inferos,

ego Luzanai est in Hades, ab ea parte imperare.

Fac mecum est diabolus et Satan, et Fonos,

Quapropter suscipe benedictionem hanc enim Luciza Hades dedit mihi.

Mutatio Daemonium, me flagere odio, quamquan nihil habeo animam meam."

Soon, she was inside the castle, in the altar, demons in the clearing of the throne room. Father and Mother walked up to me, frowning.

"Luciza, do you really wish to make this mortal into a demon, into your sister?" Mother asks calmly. I look at her seriously, then smile softly.

"Yes. I looked into her soul, and found it tainted with rage and revenge. I have a liking for her. I have chosen her name to be Luzanai Hades. Please, Mother. She already took the oath, knowing what would happen if she betrayed us." She nods, walking in front of the altar, facing the crowd. The native Hell languages were English, Latin, Japanese, and sometimes Xhosa, for important messages, like this, as I passed as a law.

"Le umphefumlo wenyama kuyimbozisa, umsindo kunye ukuziphindiselela bonke bethanda. Uye walinda, le nto ufuna ukufumana." She says, turning towards Lisanna, "UTSHINTSHO ZIIDEMON, ONGENAYO!" She chants. Soon, Lisanna turned into Luzanai Hades (media).

Her hair grew longer, her eyes turned red, and she wore a badly ripped purple armor

Her hair grew longer, her eyes turned red, and she wore a badly ripped purple armor. Her wings were a dark purple, and seemed like they were made of rock. She looked at the crowd, then at me, then at Mother and Father.

"Inkosazana yethu entsha!" Mother and Father chant. I transform back into my original demon form, my wings dragging on the floor. I walk up to Luzanai, chanting a Demon's Blessing.

"Ndikuwisela umthetho ukuba sonwabe ngonaphakade... Intsikelelo indemoni yakhe..." I murmur. Luzanai glows in a dark purple light, but it quickly fades. The demons soon leave the clearing, and Zeref runs up to me and tackle hugs me, and as a result, I fall on the ground.

"Zeref... Off...!" I choke out. He chuckles nervously and stands up. I grumble some complaints, before Mother, Father, and Zeref bombarded me with questions.

"Did you win the GMGs, Luciza?!"

"Why choose this mortal, daughter?"

"DID YOU FUCK UP FAIRYTAI-"

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN! 1. Yes, obviously. 2. Because she is the only one who treated me kindly during the Umsila Ovukuvuku (fairy tail) event, and because she also hates Fairytail. 3. FUCK YEAH ZERZER!" I shout, giving Zeref a high five. Luzanai chuckles, walking over to me.

"OH! Zana, I'm gonna call you Zana, okay, we need to start your training!" I yell, grabbing her and Zeref to the training grounds.

-timeskip-

"AAAAAARGHHHH!" Zana yells, trying to hold in the screams.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" She yells. I chuckle, looking at her deviously.

"Why should I~?" I coo.

"YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE ME WATCH A TELETUBBIES MARATHON ON MAX VOLUME!" She yells, trying to break the chains. (A/N What? What did you think I was going to write?)

"Oh, but I can~ You wanna get stronger, right?" I chuckle, adjusting my ear plugs. Soon enough, the theme song started, and her screams of agony echoed throughout the castle

-meanwhile, with Satan and Fonos-

"Did you hear that dear? Seems like Luciza is training Luzanai a bit too hard..." Fonos chuckles. Satan chuckles, continuing to sharpen the weapons in the weapon shack.

"MAKE IT STOOOOOOP!" They chuckle once more, hearing another scream of agony.