Limbs Detaching, Blood Extracting, the Bloody Winged Tiger War

(WARNING! DETAILED GORE IS IN THIS CHAPTER)

Luciza's POV, timeskip 5 hell years, 6 earthland months

"Come ON, Zana! Put HATRED into your blast! And it's pronounced 'Crepitus', not 'Creepitus'. Try again!" I yell to Zana. She nods, aiming her hands at me, which engulfs in a blackish-purple light.

"PAVOR CREPITUS! SIT SPIRITUUM QUIBUS COMMORATUS FUERAT TIBI PECCATA TUA!" (HORROR BLAST! MAY THE SPIRITS HAUNT YOU OF YOUR SINS!) The ball of magic grew larger and she flung it at me perfectly.

"Decrusto." (Disintegrate.) I murmured, canceling the spell, and then started to clap, smiling lightly.

"Good job, Zana! You've perfected it! Though, when you gather the energy, do not aim it at your target, aim it at the person you hate the most, unless that is your target. It will make the blast faster." I say. Zana smiles and makes a victory pose, making me chuckle.

"And with that, you've finished your Somnom Exterreri training. All that's left is your Isixhobo and Umphefumlo nguMtyholi training. Weapons and Devil Soul. After that, you'll be finished. But... In the meantime, let's go to Earthland and grab a Fairy to torture..." I say, smiling crazily. Zana does the same, before yelling, "Yes!" I chuckle darkly and walk back inside, to Zana and I's room. I grab a dress, smirking. What, I gotta look fashionable (media, but dark red w/ red metal 'stockings').

 What, I gotta look fashionable (media, but dark red w/ red metal 'stockings')

I teleported the dress on, and turned to Luzanai, seeing her with scissors.

"Whatcha doin' there, Zana?" I asked.

"Cutting my hair, so it looks like it did before, so they know who I am. Are you gonna stay in your Pre-Demon form?" 

My 'Pre-Demon' form was like I said before, My Demon form, but without the horns, wings, and tail. I nodded, brushing my hair. Luzanai cuts her hair watching the rest falling to the ground. I snap my fingers, trashing the cut hair on the floor. Zana walked into my closet, picking out a dress similar to mine, but dark purple. We smiled at eachother and I walked to the throne room, where me and Zana's throne's were. Satan and Fonos had sadly died, from the Magic Council, after trying to come see me while I was checking up on Hell's Pentagram, which was now infested with mages. One of my goals are now to destroy the Magic Council, become the new Magic Council. I opened a portal to Magnolia, stepping through, watching the sky turn a reddish-purple as me and Zana step in. The plants and nature start wilting as we walk, and the citizens cower in fear. Soon, we're in front of Fairytail. I burn the doors, gaining the attention of all the members, including Master.

"LISANNA?! AND LUCY?!?!?!" They all yell. Me and Zana just snicker.

"Wow, you fairies are just as worthless as I thought you'd be! How's life, got any replacements for us?!" I yell, smiling insanely.

"Lucy, we're sorry, please come back!" He yells.

"YOU HAD YOUR CHANCES DRAGNEEL!  In fact, I think we'll take a Fairy with us... Ah, what about the oh-so amazing WENDY?! Oh Wendy~ I thought you'd be one of the people to care for me... BUT YOU WERE ONE OF THE WORST!" I yelled.