I'm Half Demon, After All...

Lucy/Skull's POV

Two battles came up, neither were very interesting. But I immediately stood up when I heard these two names, smiling from ear to ear, my eyes crazed with an insane stare, slightly red. I jumped onto the arena floor, still smiling crazily, tilting my head when I saw my opponent.

"Skull Helifir vs Natsu Dragneel!"

It was so hilarious! He was looking at me, smirking, as if he was going to win in one shot.

"This'll be easy~.." He says, rolling his tongue. I start giggling, I just couldn't help it!

"Don't kill him, Skull! ...Yet!" I heard Azazel yell from his stand. I look at him and give him a genuine smile and nod, before turning my head back to Natsu, my crazed expression returning.

"Begin!"

"Fire Dragon ROAR!" A large amount of fire hurled towards me, and at the last moment, I yelled,

"DEMON SOUL! USTRINA!" My transformation was in an instant, and the fire unharmed me. Natsu looked at me surprised, and scared. Damn right, you should be scared of me. (media)

My whip had a sharp, burning obsidian piece at the end, and my whip suddenly caught aflame, though the flames were a dark maroon red

My whip had a sharp, burning obsidian piece at the end, and my whip suddenly caught aflame, though the flames were a dark maroon red. I giggled, my laugh echoing throughout the silent arena.

"Unlike that Mirajane fellow of yours, I can transform into REAL demons! Not just stupid frauds! HELL'S EXPLOSION!" A bright red lava explosion erupted around Natsu. He tried eating the fire, but choked, leaving him unconscious. I transformed out of Utrina's form and jumped back up to my stand. I looked at Fairytail, earning glares. I scoffed. Honestly, humans get mad over nothing.

"Next up, Azazen vs Laxus!" I pat Azazel on the back, giving him a thumbs up. He jumped down to the arena, earning a calm glare from Laxus.

"That's a strong guild mate you have, Skull, wan't it? That's not the only magic she can use, is it?" Azazel chuckled.

"She also knows Dark Requip. Requip magic, only the armor is crafted from the depths of hell itself. She IS half demon, after all. Although, she is very sweet... Most of the time. The most she earned from her father's demon side is her attack style and her short-temper. Now, let's battle, shall we?" Laxus grunts. Both of them knew whoever attacked first would have a disadvantage in the fight.

"Lightning Dragon's ROAR!" Azazel easily dodged, facing Laxus calmly.

"Blood Demon's SCREECH!" Laxus' eye widened slightly, and he barely dodged.

"Blood Demon's Secret Art: BLOOD CONTROL!" I smirked. This was the Blood Demon, Azazel's most favored move. He could control anyone with that move. All of a sudden Laxus fell to his knees, pale as ever, and was flung into the wall with a flick of Azazel's wrist. He was flung around the arena, only to have the spell canceled while he was in the air, then hit with a Blood Demon's Screech.

"And the winner is AZAZEN, KABO!" Cheers were heard throughout the arena, and I clapped and cheered.

"GO ZAZEY! THAT'S MY BROTHER!" I was jumping up and down, I was honestly very proud of him. Laxus was a strong opponent, for a Fairytail wizard, anyway. He jumped back up to the stand, and I hugged him tightly. He chuckled and pat my head. The rest of the battles were okay, but soon the day ended and we went back to the inn for a well deserved rest.

-timeskip, next day-

"WAKE UP LUCIZA!" I jumped up, looking around frantically for the one who woke me up. My eyes landed on a certain Lucifer. A Lucifer whom has never faced the wrath of a pissed Luciza Hades.

"Lucifer. How dare thee wakith me? THOU SHALL SUFFER DEARLY!" I say, preparing a 'Luciza Kick', which was a 'Lucy Kick', but with black magic around it. Everyone was pale and shaking in fear, especially Lucifer.

"LUCIZA KICK!" And there he goes, to where the Sun don't shine.

"Uh, Luciza? He was waking you up because your disguise wore off over night... Also the GMGs start in an hour and a half." Halphas says.

"Oh.. Oops. I summon thee, the Demon of Fear, Lucifer." In a second Lucifer was standing in front of me, shaking.

"Sorry, Lucifer, pal. Lemme get ready." I summoned my 'small' closet, which was endless, in the wall, and found the previous form I was in and switched it. Then I opened a separate part of the closet, where all of my clothes were. I grabbed an outfit and put it on, smiling. (media)

I walked out and brushed my hair, then waited for everyone else to get ready

I walked out and brushed my hair, then waited for everyone else to get ready. Once they were, I teleported us to the Domus Flau and waited for the games to start. When they did, we stepped onto our stand and waited for the mini-game. It was called Ludum, or Gameshow. It would show a person that is or was in your guild, and give you questions about them. Pretty simple. There could only be 3 people participating. Fairytail chose Natsu, Gray, and Erza. I didn't care about any of the other guilds, so I didn't pay attention. For my guild, me, Azazel/Azazen, and Astaroth/Astoreth. Fairytail went first, and we were next.

"This character is... Lucy Heartfelia!" My eyes widen slightly, the same with Fairytail's. A picture of me before I transformed into the demon me on a lacrima.

"First question: What is their favorite drink?" Natsu answered.

"Strawberry milkshake." An X appeared on the lacrima, and an error sound played.

"Next question: Are they strong?" Gray answered.

"No." Gray murmured. Again, an X appeared on the lacrima.

"Final question: Are they dead?" Erza answered.

"Yes.." A check appeared on screen, and a ding sound appeared, making Fairytail have a gloomy aura. So, they think I'm dead? Well, I am, honestly, when I became a demon, my human self died. Judging by their auras, they felt bad for what they did. But I will NEVER forgive them. I know! I'll make them think I killed her! AHAHAHAHA! My team went next, and it was about Lucifer. We got every question correct, obviously. The battle portion came, and I heard three words that sent an insane grin on my face. I hopped down to the arena.

"Skull vs.. Lisanna!"

Oh, I was going to have FUN~