huit

his lips left sloppy kisses down her throat, making her back arch as she grabbed at the sheets.

guilt rose in his chest as he remembered who he was with, and who he wasn't with. it was hard to pay attention to the guilt when you had a naked girl in front of you moaning your name.

he gently lowered himself onto the girl, leaving kisses down her jaw line, all guilt gone.

---

"have i ever told you how much i love you?" john muttered, his fingers intertwined with alex's and his head resting on his chest. "i love you so much. sometimes i look at you and i have to remind myself to breathe properly."

alex giggled, "i thought that I'm supposed to be the sap?" shoving john's head off so he could wrap his arms around the small boy and bury his head in the crook of his neck. "i love you too. i am actually so in love with you, you're my favorite person in the whole entire universe."

"what about parallel universes?"

"i think you would be my least favorite."

john laughed, hitting alex playfully on the cheek. "please continue complimenting me."

"why would i do such thing?"

"because it makes my heart melt and my cheeks turn red and one day i'll wake up at two in the morning with a goofy grin on my face because of all your compliments. and because you love me."

alex inhaled, taking in john's scent. he immediately became light-headed, an intense wave of emotion coming over him. how was he so in love with him. "first of all, you have the cutest smile in the world. it's so beautiful, it brightens up the room you're in and it is very contagious. it is just the most adorable thing in the world, especially when your dimples pop up with that fucking smile and it is so cute. i love it. your whole entire face is cute. especially your nose and cheeks, they are scattered with a million stars and constellations and millions of planets and your face can hold the whole universe but it still would not compare to the beauty inside."

john mewled, turning on his side to face alex, who had a small smile on his lips.

"your cheeks," alex continued, now whispering and holding the utmost gaze of adoration. "always look like they are blushing, and i know you hate it but i love it. your eyes crinkle up when you laugh endless melodies and it is so beautiful. i just love everything about you so much."

john groaned. "as touching as that was, we really need to get up to meet lafayette and hercules at the park."

"why is it labeled a park? it's not even a park, it's more like a bunch of bushes with flowers in them and then a giant space between those bushes. there aren't any slide or anything."

"let go of me so we can get dressed." john uttered, weakly pushing at alex's chest.

alex buried his head in john's chest, whining loudly. "but i'm so comfy and tired."

a few minutes passed and he began to hear soft snores coming from john, feeling his chest rise up and down peacefully. alex sighed, satisfied.

"you're not getting away with it that easily!" john screamed, shoving alex off the bed, resulting in him shouting profanities and banging his head against the wall.

"what the fuck, john!"

"you weren't getting up." john stated, sitting up and sliding his shirt off, revealing his bare chest (excluding the hairs).

"when do we have to meet them there?" alex asked, running his eyes over the boy's body, all head-banging forgotten. he had some other banging in mind.