seize

"what the fuck?" alex froze in the light coming from the hallway, seeing his boyfriend and some woman in their bed together. both naked. naked. naked.

"a-alex... i can explain!" john yelped, fear melting out of his eyes.

"oh can you? because i thought what i was seeing was an affair!" he yelled, his hands shaking in anger.

no answer. john sat there in shock, his sheets gently wrapped around his body. his nice, nice body. his body.

"how long has this been going on for?"

"t-two months..."

alex's expression hardened. he turned on his heel and slammed the door, not bothering to look back.

---- ---- ---- ----

"scream." lafayette turned to alex, who had bags under his eyes and messed up hair. he smelled like a dead fish that was just fished out of water and then dunked into a container of worms.

"what?" alex kept his expression fixed into nothing. they were glossed over. laf wasnt even sure if he was paying attention.

alex hadnt eaten properly in a few days. or slept properly. he hasnt showered, kept himself clean.

john's eyes held a million galaxies – a million
star that each held their own beauty and reflected off of john. his boy. alex thought to himself, lafayette's mouth kept on moving but he payed no attention.

shooting stars flew across his freckles, connecting each and every one of them, telling stories he never wouldve thought to read.

he never thought to peek into this glorius book; a glorius universe. he was happy with him. keyword: was.

he loved his freckles. the curly hair that alex loved to run his hands through. he loved john's fingers and the way they would intertwine with his. he loved his nose and his eyes. he loved his heart and his soul.

but his lips were on martha's. it was she who ran her fingers through his hair. it was she who intertwined her fingers with his. it was she who was able to dip her feet into his soul, play with his heart, all the while pushing alex out of the way.

"yeah, im fine." he replied to lafaytte, wincing in pain. god, life sucked.

"i didnt ask how you were doing, al."

his hands slid into his hair, tugging slightly. "i hate him. i hate him so much."

"no you dont."

"i know," alex shook his head. "i love him."