About the main characters in the story (FIYM and Aleta)

*Liam is the one on the left, Emery is in the middle and Ricky is on the right*Okay hello everyone my name is Stella and this is my first time writing a story like this and it's a fanfic which I've never really written before. So this story will be mainly based around forever in your mind also know as FIYM and Aleta. Before I start with the writing let me tell you a little about the main characters.

Liam Attridge~He became a member of a band called FIYM, a group that was originally formed during the 3rd season of the X factor and he was born on April 13, 1999 which makes him 17 and he born in Long Island NY. He is a multi-instrumentalists who can play the piano, guitar and the saxophone but you can mainly see him playing the guitar. He started playing guitar when he was very young cause his dad played guitar a lot and it really got him into it and he loves guitars. He first performed with them in there single Naughty List. He's also a accomplished athlete, gamer and honer student. He is joined in FIYM with his cousin Emery Kelly and best friend who's like a brother to him Ricky Garcia.

Emery Kelly~He was born December 28, 1997 so he's 19. He was a contestant on the reality competition series The X factor USA where FIYM ended up being born cause Simon paired 3 people together and they became a band together although Liam was not always part of the band it was originally someone else who had quitted and Emery offered him to join them and he took a one way plane ticket to LA. The group released a single called She Lights the World in 2013. Before fame he was a accomplished athlete and avid gamer. He was born in NY and is the son of a firefighter. He has a sister named Veronica who he introduced in the siblings tag on YouTube.

Ricky Garcia~He was born on January 22, 1999 and he is 18. He was born in Puerto Rico. He was also on the X Factor as a member of the pop trio FIYM. He was a model before becoming a musician and he also enjoys surfing California beaches. In 2015 he began acting as Naldo in the Disney series best friends whenever. He's was born in Puerto Rico but raised in Texas. He is the youngest of his 3 brothers. The X factor judge Simon teamed him up with Emery and ex member Jon to create FIYM.

Aleta Ambrose(you)~ You where born on September 24, 1999 and you are 17. You where born in Hawaii and have lived there all your life. You where born with dark brown hair but due to your Hawaiian side you would dye your hair black a lot but now you are dying it other colors. You are a emo teenager and you love to listen to BVB,MCR,PTV and more but just a few months ago you came across a boy band called forever in you mind and they immediately got stuck in your head. Ever since you started listening to them you started to change a bit and the main reason for that change was Liam. You fell in love with him the moment you saw him. He made you feel different, feel something you didn't really understand. You have Icey blue eyes with currently a maroon colored hair. There's one problem with you falling for Liam though and its that he has a girlfriend.