Wait you're...

"Hey miss" Liam says to you. You stare at him memorizing his face for a minute or two while also realizing that he just said hey to you. You take of your headphones with the music already paused cause you paused it once you saw him and then put it away in you bag.
"Um hey" You responded back to him while also hiding you sketch so he doesn't see it. After all it would be pretty embarrassing if he saw you sketching him. The principal then walks up to you guys.
"Liam we should get going besides we wouldn't want to bother her. She tends to be alone a lot and we wouldn't want to change that. And besides we still have much more to see."
"Huh of yeah your right. Well it was nice to meet you..." I realize that I hadn't given him my name yet.
"Aleta my name is Aleta and it was nice to meet you to Liam." With that Liam leaves with Emmery and Ricky but waves bye to me first. *Sigh*
"Okay well that just happened." I then pull out my phone and go back to listening to music while sketching Liam. This time being way better then before. Now I'm making sure to get every detail of his face that I hadn't noticed before. 10 minuets go by and i start to pack up my things.
"School bell should ring soon wouldn't want to be late to class again." Once all my things are packed I start to head towards my next class which is on the other side of the school.
*Bell rings*
I run into the classroom just seconds after the bell rings hoping the teacher won't notice me being late again. I head towards my desk in a attempt to sit down quietly and hope that the teacher doesn't notice.
"Mister Jefferson."
"Yes Elizabeth?" Elizabeth is a girl my age who has had a grudge against me since we where little kids. She once even thought I stole her boyfriend the captain of the football team from her. That however was nowhere near being true. Her boyfriend needed help in math and English so I was helping him out by tutoring him like the teacher had asked.
"Sir I just wanted to point out that Aleta is late again." The teacher turns around to look at me just as i sit down in my chair.
"Aleta late to my class again?"
"No ugh I mean yes sir I'm sorry."
"It's alright. You where sitting down in your chair before I turned around so I will excuse it this time." Elizabeth face turns red of rage.
"But Jefferson she was late you can't just excuse her like that."
"Elizabeth you are in no position to call me by my first name and besides no one is to see the principal today he is already busy as is. Now will you sit down in your seat we are starting class." Mister Jefferson says clearly pissed off. However I don't think Elizabeth realizes that.
"I will do no such thing my dad is the mayor and I will not be taking orders from you. You should send her to the principals office this instant." Just then the classroom door opens.
"That is quiet enough already Miss Elizabeth." The principal says while walking inside. Elizabeth then sits down in her chair.
"Aleta will not be coming to see me I'm far to busy and weather she is late or not is none of your concern. Your father may be the mayor but this is my school and we follow my rules." The principal says in a snappy tone to Elizabeth. Just then 3 boys walk out from behind the principal.
"Now then everyone we have some special guest today." The teacher says.
"Correct Mister Jefferson. Today we are welcomed to be in the company of Liam Attridge, Emery Kelly, and Ricky Garcia the members of Forever in your Mind." The whole time the principal is saying this mines and Liams eyes lock on each other and we are just staring into each other's eyes.