The Cafe

*after school* Liam's POV (pic of Aurora hair)
I wait at the front of the school waiting for one person in particular. I was gaining a lot of attention by the students. A lot of them where flirting with me and trying to be cute. I was waiting alone since I told Emery and Ricky to go ahead of me so they can get ready for the concert tonight. They have to do the sound check and all of that stuff. After waiting for about 10 minutes I was ready to just leave I figured I probably must have missed her already. Just then she walks past me. She smells so lovely and she is very much cute.
"Um excuse me Miss Aleta." I call out the her. She then stops and turns around. She looks at me with those icey blue eyes of hers.
"Yes, can I help you?"
"Umm actually would you care to follow me for a bit its a little crowded here?" I ask her. She nods her head as a response to my question.
"I know of a good place we can go too." She thens takes my hand and starts walking. She leads me to a little cafe. The cafe is called Blooming Gardens Cafe. She leads me inside and I sit down at a table. The only thing is that this isn't just any normal cafe. Its a cafe mixed with a clothing store and it has a makeup stand.
"Welcome to my cafe/store." Aleta says to me while sitting down at the other side of the table. Just then 2 other girls walk into the place.
"Autumn,Aurora!"
"Hey Aleta, who's this guy with you?" The other 2 girls she called Autumn and Aurora say while walking over to us. Aurora has golden brown hair with purple eyes, Autumn has blond hair with green eyes.
"His name is Liam he is part of a boy band called Forever In Your Mind. Liam these are my friends Aurora and Autumn. We have been friends ever since I was 1." Aleta states. I then wave at them. Aleta sits back down next to me and her two friends walk away. Aurora goes to behind the cafe while Autumn goes to the makeup stand.
"They work here with me. Autumn does makeup and Aurora works the cafe. I make the clothing and jewelry but I also help Aurora at the cafe. Anyways what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Aleta asks me.
"Huh oh its about you being alone at the school if you have 2 amazing friends and the drawing you where making earlier." Her face turns red at the mention of the drawing.
"Huh my drawing did you see it?" She asks me with a look on her face of wanting and honest and truthful answer.
"I did it was pretty good tbh." She goes red.
"Really oh you weren't supposed to see that." She says soft in a whisper like under her breath kinda way like she didn't want me to hear it.
"Please don't talk about my drawing. I dont like talking about them nor letting people see them and Aurora and Autumn don't attend the school they attend a different high school."
"Really well I'm sorry I mentioned your drawing I won't bring it up anymore."
We chatted for what felt like hours before I had to leave.
"Um Aleta I have to go but I want you to take this." I say while handing her 3 tickets to our concert tonight.
"We are having a concert tonight and I would like it if you came to the show."
"Okay!" She says with a big smile on her face. It makes me chuckle a little. I then wave bye to her and make my way to the stage for the concert.