Sorry

Hey guys I just wanna thank you all for reading my story so far. I am so sorry that the first 2 chapters came out so fast and this one took a long time. I've just been busy with other things and I'm working on some other books that I would appreciate if u guys checked out. If your into mermaids and stuff like that of course you don't have to of you don't want too. I want to be more consistent with my updates though so imma set my self on a schedule. I will update my story with atleast one chapter every other week maybe more if I have time for it. I can't say what days I'll be uploading cause I don't know yet. However I would like to know what you think of my story so far if you guys are enjoying it or not. If u want me to include someone like you into my story leave a comment below I will read your guys comments. I want my story to be one everyone can enjoy cause im not writing it for me im writing for YOU. So I am always open for suggestions on characters. And along the way in the story I will be having more things like this where it's not a real chapter but rather me just talking to you guys. And some of these will be to help move along the story if I can't think of something and get like writers block or something. Anyways I hope our guys are enjoying it so far and I love you all so much.

~Just keep being you no matter what anyone else says ~🦄👸🏼 out