Odd way of meeting FIYM

*Aleta's POV*
You wake up on a chilly Hawaii morning on your windowsill bed that you fell asleep on last night while looking at the moon and stars and playing your guitar. You get up and walk over to your computer and immediately pull up youtube and play your forever in your mind playlist while getting ready for school. Ever since you found FIYM you started to dress differently. You walk into your closet and grab out a short light pink corset dress with black leggings and a pair of dark red boots. You have hair that's past your butt so u brush it out and leave it down while putting on one of your flower crowns, a pair of earrings, a ring, a bracelet and your favorite necklace which is a pink heart embedded with amethyst crystals. You pick up our bag from next to your bed and go down the stairs and into the kitchen. You make a bowl of fruit for breakfast then grab a banana and apple to eat when your at school. You walking to school listing to FIYM. You don't have any friends so you're always walk to school alone and you are always alone at school. But you don't mind it your used to it by now.
~skip to lunch~
You go to the back of the school and sit at the same tree you always sit under. You really love flowers so you bought a bunch of flowers and put them in the ground surrounding the tree and u even made a little walk way with stones and flower hedges. Some how the school doesn't care and let's you it anyways. The tree and flowers surrounding it is your own little safe haven within the school you spend a lot of time there. You go there for lunch,recess,after school and even before school so you always leave your house early. You take a sit and pull out you phone and headphones from your bag along with your drawing book and drawing supplies. You listen to FIYM and do a sketch of Liam. After sketching Liam for around 10 minutes you feel someone tap on your shoulder and when you turn around to see who it was you notice that it was Liam from FIYM with Emery and Ricky right next to him. You start to freak out on the inside over the fact that Liam just touched you. But then you start to think things over in your head.
"Hello miss" he says to you with a smile and concerned look on his face. It's probs because I'm all alone in the back of the school under a tree.