Chapter One

Dedication: LouisTwinklinson bc shes awesome and has amazing stories!

I really wanted to write this book because I thought it would be a change from what you see normally. There's a lot of CEO!Harry fics (not that there's anything wrong with them, I personally love them) but I just wanted to give some variety. Also wanted to see where I would personally go with this story.

Will be updated randomly.
edited 22 Jan,18

-Ω-

CHAPTER 1

"Jennifer, I thought I told you to get these files to me yesterday." Louis shouted from his office, tossing the files he had been given onto his desk with a huff. Why were his employees so incompetent. Especially for simple measly tasks.

A mousy beta who went by the name of Jennifer instantly scurried inside the large office, eyes wide and quivered in her spot like a leaf.

"I'm so sorry sir, but I had some trouble getting the review back from Greg after he volunteered to help-"

The Omega held his hand up, making the poor beta squeak and clamp her mouth shut.

"Ms. Fritton, let me give you a piece of advice that I had learnt years ago." He started, slotting his fingers together and rested his elbows on the desk. His stare on the beta pinned her to her spot; nodding her head obediently.

For an Omega, she has never been more intimidated by an Alpha as much as she has been by her boss.

"Whenever you decide to recruit the help of someone else, friend or fellow employee, it is your responsibility, not Greg's, to make sure everything is done by the deadline. Next time, you better have the files on my desk three days before or you can consider handing your job to someone else more qualified." Louis lectured, watching as the Beta swallowed thickly as if fighting off her emotions.

He sighed, deciding to not let the poor girl suffer any more before waving her off.

"Go, I expect to see you bright and early tomorrow, Ms. Fritton." He dismissed her and the Beta scurried out as quick as she had entered. The Omega sighed, muttering curses under his breath when a voice spoke up.

"You're a right brute, you know."

Louis snapped his head up, spotting the alpha standing there who was leaning against the door frame and just rolled his eyes. It was no one of dire importance.

"Oh go suck a dick, Liam." He muttered and motioned for Liam to enter.

The Alpha chuckled and walked into the office, and slouched in the seat opposite the CEOmega.

"What do you want?" Louis sighed, leaning back against his large office chair. The chair was large enough to dwarf the 5'6" omega, but his attitude and personality made up for it a thousand times over.

"That is no way to talk to your best friend." Liam tutted. "But I was wondering if you saw that Alpha again? You know, the one who kept pleading for a date? Arthur?"

Louis grimaced. "Oh. Him." He said with distaste. "Let him take me for coffee, it didn't go further than that. He was too clingy and downright annoying. Honestly, there was more personality in the breadcrumbs on my napkin than he ever possessed."