Chapter Five

Dedication: anosutesto your book is so freaking good. One of my top fave fics out!

So sorry everyone for the delayed update! I had started this new course and had two interviews for a job and internship. I also can't believe that this story is over 3.5k already!!!! Thank you soo much!!

This chapter is also a little shorter than the others, so I'm sorry!

Enjoy the chapter x. :)

Will be updated randomly.
-O-

CHAPTER 5

Louis sighed as he watched Mr. Styles and his son walked to the elevator, rolling his eyes in annoyance when Harry sent a wink his way as the mechanical doors shut.

"Tosser," He muttered under his breath, straightening his button shirt out and turned around, eyes catching the amused stare of the barista girl. "What?"

The girl just grinned, giving her boss a wiggle of the brow. "He was proper into you, Mr. Tomlinson," She teased playfully as she wiped down the counter top of any crumbs and drink spills.

Louis scoffed. "No, he wants to get in between my legs." He said before walking off.

"It'll be a cold day in hell whenever I begin to even trust an alpha who has more brain power than in an enlarged knot." He thought to himself and walked down the hallway into his office.

The roar of Louis' sports car was heard as it drove up the long driveway to his house. He has just come back from a late lunch with Zayn and Liam which was quite draining. Though he loved the two, there was a side of him that couldn't stand being around the mated couple. They were sometimes too much, being all cute and mushy, always having at least some part of themselves touching and finishing each other's sentences. It was almost too much for him to witness, like he was intruding on something that was meant to be private.

He groaned as he got out of his car once he had safely parked in the garage, recalling what Liam had suggested back at the restaurant about setting him on another date. Apparently Liam had decided on becoming his own personal match-maker.

Though his last few attempts did not go well at all, resulting in more misses than actual hits.

"So I was thinking..." Liam trailed off as he took a sip of his glass of water, eyes looking up from his half empty plate and across the table to where Louis was sat. As soon as the words left the alpha's mouth, Louis' brows furrowed in suspicion before letting out a sigh; knowing all to well to where this was leading up.

"I don't want another blind date, Liam." Louis told sternly, shaking his head when the alpha gave him a pout, confirming his suspicions.

"I know that Arthur didn't go so well-"

"Yeah, no fucking kidding. You know what he did? He sent a bunch of roses to my building with the mother-trucking tag basically saying 'I know its only been a week, but I love you.'." The Omega scoffed and rolled his eyes. "He just wants me to be his bitch."

Liam's bushy brows furrowed. "Not every alpha wants to have an omega as their 'bitch' though, Lou."

The Omega's expression softened when he saw that the alpha had been saddened a bit. He sighed. "I know Li... it just looks like I haven't had the best of luck in coming across someone who was actually worthy." He muttered a little disheartened. "You and Zayn on the other hand, you're perfect together." His hand gestured to the Pakistani Omega who was watching the interaction with thoughtful curiosity, blushing when he heard the compliment and muttered out his thanks.

Zayn hummed to himself then spoke up. "So, Lou.. how was your meeting?" he asked, wanting to avert the subject of conversation from the current one.

The CEOmega hummed, "It went well, but he brought his son along."

"Harry?" Zayn asked back.

"Yeah, you know him? He thought he could hit on me and expected for me to instantly fall in love with him." Louis scoffed with a shake of his head, noticing Zayn nodding along.

"I've worked him for a couple brands, Gucci, Armani, etcetera." He explained, "He hit on me until he saw my bond mark. He's a flirt and loves to sleep around, but at least he knows not to mess with the importance of a bond."

The Omega stretched out on the lounge, dressed up in a pair of fluffy socks, sweats and a stained white shirt; sighing in relief as he finally got to relax for the night. His relaxation times were almost sacred for him as they were so few and far between.

His hand held the remote for the 75 inch flat screen while his other lazily pet his cat, Telou, turning up the volume as he could enjoy being alone, sans the feline of course. He had sent the housekeeping staff home, knowing they deserved some time off as well.

"No! No, don't go that way, you stupid tosser! See and that's why you get killed!" Louis shouted at the screen, shaking his head when the guy got shot in the head. "Idiot, that's what happens when you wander off."

Minutes slowly turned to hours and in those hours had been filled with junk food, cussing at the TV while cuddling with his cat and watching trashy television shows. As it hit 11 o'clock, Louis slowly unraveled himself from the tangles of blankets and flicked the television off before making his way through the large home to where his bedroom was located on the second floor.

Settling down underneath the plush quilts, the CEOmega sighed as his eyes glanced around the large space that seemed a more appropriate venue for a dozen people rather than one small omega. He glanced down at the sleeping, purring cat that laid down next to him, a small smile making it's way onto his lips.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Telou," He whispered to the Tortoiseshell cat before shifting onto his side and shut his eyes.

"Dear Mr. Tomlinson,

On behalf of Genie Dreams Foundation, we would like to invite you and a guest to join us at our Annual Charity Gala on the 28th of September, in order to raise awareness of Mental Health and will be auctioning off prizes to the highest bidders. All proceeds will be go towards research towards benefitting those in need.

Your Sincerely,

Genie Dreams Foundation."

Louis slid his reading glasses off, taking a sip from his cuppa before picking up the phone and dialed his assistant's line.

"Jennifer? Clear the 28th of September of any meetings. I have a gala to attend to."

Thoughts on chapter?
-V. x