Chapter Two

Dedication: larryent  hiii! This chapter is dedicated to you because I love love love your stories and you're amazing to talk too :)

I am amazed how many people responded to this story! I had a hundred reads within the first day!! 😀

This chapter also has been mostly edited, but if there is any mistakes please point them out (nicely).

Will be updated randomly.

-Α-

CHAPTER 2

Harry groaned at the light that streamed past the window, blinking the sleep out of his eyes before he looked around the unfamiliar bedroom.

His nose scrunched at the smell of sex and sweat in the air, slowly sitting up and looked over at the male omega sleeping beside him; trying to recall his name but in the end came up blank.

He couldn't even remember most of the night, only vaguely remembering greeting Cara at the door before he got pulled over to the kitchen where all the alcohol was. It was all a blur after that.

"Time to go," he muttered to himself, slowly and carefully sliding out of the bed, tip-toeing around the room to pluck up the discarded underwear. He immediately froze in his spot with one leg in the air and arms spread out to balance himself, when the unnamed omega shifted and mumbled in his sleep before settling back under the covers.

"Phew." He let out, picking up the remaining scattered articles of clothing from around the hotel room before quickly dressing himself and let himself out of the room.

The only reminder of his presence was the lingering scent of an alpha.

"Model Harry Styles, 23, son of STYLES TECH CEO, Desmond Styles, was last spotted leaving Cara Delevinge's celebration party for the release of her Blockbuster film Evermost, with a mystery brunette on his arm. Could this be his new beau? Or just another toy? An inside source claims 'Harry is a young alpha who is enjoying life before he settles down.' We know that the fact of Harry settling down won't come for a long time, and can already see the long line of broken hearts beginning to form. Tune in next wee-"

The television was switched off, the elder Alpha of the two sighing in disappointment as he tried to contain his anger before turning to look up at his son. The similarities between the two of them were almost uncanny, the both of them having a strong Roman nose, full lips and piercing green eyes.

His son sat on the other side of his desk with a face of disinterest, chewing on a piece of gum with eyes glued onto his phone. "Harry." His father spoke after a moment of silence, eyes glaring at the young alpha.

"Harry!" He snapped from the blatant disrespect, an edge of alpha timbre in his voice as he commanded for his son to look up at him.

Harry sighed in slight irritation, putting his phone away to look up at his father; his brows furrowed.

"Yes," Harry spoke out slowly, "Father?"

"You can't keep doing this, when are you ever going to learn that your actions not only affect you, but me as well? I'm getting calls from every fucking news outlet for a comment on my 'rebellious and whore' of a son," Desmond threw his hands up in exasperation, "Who by the way, is tarnishing this company's reputation that I have worked very hard to build." He sighed, taking a deep breath.