Chapter 2

Adrianna slowly made her way to the great hall, sticking close to the shadows. As she crept down the hall she couldn't help but admire the silence around her. It was so peaceful and so different than she was used to.

Her feet carried her to the gryffindor table, where she sat in the corner, ignored.

Adrianna slowly pushed the food around her plate, then took a sip of water. She continued to play with her food, incase someone noticed her lack of eating.

She looked up what she heard the loud voices of the marauders entering the hall. First came James Potter, quidditch star and gryffindor golden boy. He was very handsome, but the love of his life was Lily Evans... Hogwarts golden girl and perfect in every way possible. Not that she had ever tried to befriend Adrianna. Next came Sirius Black, womaniser, arrogant and very handsome. He had a serious grudge against slytherin though. He was followed by Peter Pettigrew, shy, not very talented but he seems nice enough. He is not as handsome as the others and he knows it. lastly came Remus Lupin, bookworm, sweetheart, barely dated anyone and Adrianna may have been harbouring a slight crush on him. For the past 6 years.

Adrianna let her eyes follow Remus Lupin. She studied everything about him, like every other morning. But he didn't notice. He never did. She watched what food he ate, how he sat, what he drunk. She was fascinated by him and had to know everything about him. After 6 years she could confidently say that he was perfect.

When it was time to go to their first lesson she made her way to charms, staying out of everyone's way and sticking to the shadows. Like always.