Eddie x Reader

Imagine you and Eddie signing up the other for dating apps

"Don't be mad" you start, anxiously chewing on your lip as you watch your brother carefully, attempting to judge his mood before you give him the news. "But I kind of signed you up to a dating app."
"You what?" Eddie practically stutters in shock, his eyes going wide as he simply stares at you, as if expecting you to yell 'it's a joke!'.
"Look, I know, I know, you can get your own dates, but that hasn't really been happening lately, so I thought I'd step in. Just, just give it a go, please?" you pout, knowing damn well your big brother would never refuse you.
"Y/N" Eddie sighs, a rather odd mixture of amusement beginning to play through his surprise. "You didn't have to do that."
"I know," you begin, starting to doubt your idea for the first time since having made the account in his name. "But I just want you to be happy, and let's be honest here, ever since you and Iris broke up, you have been anything but."
"Alright, I'll use it, but on one condition" Eddie smiles encouragingly.
"Anything" you cheer, excited that your brother was actually willing to move on from his previous relationship.
"You have to use the one I made you too."