Not So Innocent[winn schott]

(Ik that this isn't about the flash, but Winn is just my lil baby so I had to write about him💖)
(Reader's POV)

(Ik that this isn't about the flash, but Winn is just my lil baby so I had to write about him💖)(Reader's POV)

I flopped back onto the bed next to Winn and kicked up my legs. "So what do you want to watch Y/N?" "Nothing your innocent mind could handle." I tease. "Y/N" Winn warns. "You, my adorably dorky boyfriend, are far to innocent to watch The Wolf of Wallstreet." I tease. "Y/N-" "I love you Winn, but you're so innocent. You wear those adorable nerdy ties, you're the biggest computer nerd ever, and I swear you love Newsies more than me." "Y/N!" Winn yells, "I'm not innocent." I giggle and wrap my arms around Winn's neck. "You are so cute when you're mad."
Suddenly Winn grabs my hips and flips me so I'm pressed between him and the bed. "Winn what are you-" Winn presses his lips to mine, kissing me fiercely. I instinctively wrap my legs around Winn's waist and pull him closer to me. I try to reach up to tug at Winn's hair, but he grabs my hand and pins them to the mattress. I moan, loving this new dominance that Winn shows.

Winn grabs his tie from off of our bedside table

Winn grabs his tie from off of our bedside table. "Gimme your hands." I obediently stick my hands out for Winn to tie them. Winn is on his knees, his hardening dick pressed right against my pussy. Winn grabs my hands and ties his tie around them tightly. "Put your hands above your head princess." Winn orders. I raise my hands above my head.

Winn moves off of my body, and I let out a whine

Winn moves off of my body, and I let out a whine. Winn tugs my sweatpants down and tosses them onto a chair in the corner. Winn then leans over my body, and brings his head to mine. I can feel his breath on my neck. I lift my hips and attempt to rub my core against the bulge that is starting in his sweatpants. Winn quickly pushes my hips back down. "Winn." I whine. "Shush."
Winn uses one hand to remove my underwear and throws them across the room. "You're going to keep your hands above your head. Do you understand me Y/N?" "Mmhm." "Good." Winn says before moving his face down to my core.
Winn blows on my core making me shudder. I feel him nip at my upper thigh. I want to start screaming. All of this teasing was driving me nuts. Finally Winn lickes a stripe up my cunt. Slowly Winn takes his tongue and slides it into me. I moan at the feeling. "Winn fuck!" Winn begins to tongue fuck me.
Winn had eaten me out plenty of times, but never with this much aggression. Winn moves his mouth up over my clit and sucks on it. I instinctively throw my hands down to grab at his hair. Suddenly Winn stops and looks at me. "What did I tell you about keeping your hands up?" He asks sternly. I didn't respond. I just stared at him for a minute.
Winn suddenly grabbed my face with one of his hands and forced my closer to him. "I said what did I tell you about keeping your hands at your head." I blinked quickly, "You said keep them at my head." I say meekly. "And what did you not do Y/N?" "I didn't keep my hands above my head." "No you did not." Winn tells me. The tone of his voice was unreadable.
Suddenly Winn grabs my hips and flips me over his lap. "Winn! What are you- OW! Did you just spank me?" *smack* "I am *smack* not so *smack* innocent anymore *smack* am I *smack*?" Winn firmly asks while smacking my ass. "Fuck Winn!" I moan, "I was wrong." *smack* "God just fuck me Winn! Please Winn." I beg.
Winn rubs his hand over where he spanked me. I grabbed at my hair, about ready to rip it out. Finally Winn pulls me up and pushes me to the mattress. He quickly removes his tie from around my wrists, letting my hands free. I immediately wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me, all while he kicks off his boxers. Winn crawls on top of me and I bite at his neck. Winn takes my biting as a signal to start fucking me. Winn slides his dick into me and I lock my legs around him. Pulling him closer to me.
Winn begins to thrust into me, hitting my g-spot. I scratch my nails down his back in long drags. I moan loudly. Soon my stomach begins to knot up. "Winn can I cum?" I beg. "Cum." Winn orders. I arch my back up and cum. I feel Winn follow.
Winn pulls out of me and we just lay there. My whole body is overcome with a sense of numbness. "I didn't hurt you did I?" Winn asked, breaking the silence. "No Winn." I say breathlessly, "It was amazing." Winn wraps his arms around me, "I love you so much Y/N." "I love you too Winn." Winn laughs, "You don't still think I'm adorable and innocent do you?" "Oh Winn, you'll always be adorable to me." I say looking up at him, "But you are definitely not innocent." Winn smiles and I wrap my arms around his torso and snuggle into him. Winn rubs his hands in circles on my back as I slowly drift to sleep.