Dangerous Woman//Cisco Ramon smut

"Oh yeah

"Oh yeah. Don't need permission. Made my decision to test my limits." You sang as you listened to Ariana Grande's song as you cleaned yours and Cisco's apartment. Your hips swayed as you swayed to the rhythm of the song.
"Cause it's my business. God as my witness. Start what I finished. Don't need no hold up." You sang. Not even hearing Cisco come in as he grinned at your antics.
"Whatcha singing baby doll?" He asked as you spun to him with a gasp.
"CISCO oh my god you scared the hell out of me!" You sputtered as he approached you. "U-um Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande." You stated.
"I understood that silly." He said as he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.
"Maybe you should....never mind."
"What is it?"
"I was going to say you could top tonight but I don't think you could. Never mind babe." He sighed.
"Excuse you I could totally top you in a heartbeat."
"Fine. Guess you'll just have to prove me wrong." He challenged giddily. Cisco knew (Y/n) could top. He wanted to try it, he didn't know how to approach it however.
"You go to the bedroom and be striped down to your underwear by the time I'm in there. Got it." You ordered as you grabbed his crotch harshly. He gasped as his eyes widened before nodding wordlessly. He raced to the bedroom and stumbled to get his clothes off. He sat on the bed nervously picking at his nails. He looked up to see you in black lingerie, seeing your nipples protrude from the thin fabric and he swallowed hard.
"Baby you look great-"
"Did I say you could speak? I don't think I did." You stated with a harsh glare. "Three rules, you don't touch yourself without permission, you don't speak or make any noise unless I say you can, and finally, do as your told." You softened 'are you sure' you asked quietly. He nodded excitedly.
"Fine. Get on your back. Now." You growled as you pushed him onto his back. You straddled him as he moaned. You got on your knees and hovered above his mouth as he noticed you weren't wearing panties.
"Make yourself useful Cisco. Eat me out." You ordered as he immediately licked your wet heat. Your hands shot to his hair as you ran your fingers through it. giving it a harsh tug when he started to suck on your clit.
"You know how to please me Cisco." You breathed as you jolted with pleasure. He wrapped his arms around your legs as you lowered yourself more.
"Stop. Now." Cisco stopped as you stood up. You got off him as you backed up near his awaiting hard on. You spun around so your back faced him.
"Oh! What is this? Did I do this Cisco?" You palmed his over his boxers as his back arched.
"Talk." You said as he gasped.
"Oh god (Y/n). Please." He begged as she got off him.
"Sit up Cisco." You ordered and got off the bed. He obeyed as you ripped off his boxers causing his cock to fly up hitting his stomach as he hissed.
"Should I do something Cis?" She asked as she ran a finger down the underside of his cock as he whined.
"(Y/n)-Please." You crawled across the bed as you licked the underside. He sighed airily.
"No more noises." You ordered. He nodded as you abruptly popped him into your mouth. He fought back a gasp and a moan as you giggled around his cock. You bobbed up and down as your other hand played ran down his v-line
"Tell me how close you are Cis." You asked before resuming your actions.
"Soooooo close babe." He moaned and whined.
"Perfect." You smirked as you haulted your actions. His eyes shot open as he went to protest. You were already lowering yourself onto his cock. He let out a cry as you slammed onto him.
"(Y/N)!" He cried as you bounced up and down.
"What do you want Cisco? Tell me." You slowed down to a painful pace.
"FASTER!" He cried as he began again. "Please let me touch you."
"You're going to need to beg harder than that." His head fell back as he licked his lips.
"Please go faster so I can blow my load inside of your pretty pink cunt." He stated.
"Such a dirty mouth." You giggled as you began to bounce harder.
"You going to cum inside of me or not Cisco. Fill me with your cum."
And with that he gave your boobs a final squeeze as he gasped before exploding inside of you.
"Holy fuck." He cried as you moaned as you clenched around him beautifully.
"You did so good handsome." You murmured as you pecked his cheek.
"Please tell me we can do this again." He begged.

Credits to may-we-fangirl-again on Tumblr 💜