20. "You can't deny that something is there."

"Thank you for lunch," Camila said breathlessly as I decided to move to her neck, giving her mouth a break.

We were currently in the jersey room attached to her office, bodies pressed against the door. I was kissing a line up her neck as we both tried to calm our breathing.

Camila had last period free so, naturally, I jumped on the opportunity and, subsequently, jumped her. In fact, the second we finished eating, Camila was up against the door.

"Anytime," I responded, chuckling.

"Shut up," she whined, switching our positions and making my back collide against the door.

I heard her lock it shut before she crashed our lips together roughly. My hands were sliding up and down her sides, wanting to cover every inch of her. Camila's hand tangled in my hair while her other hand created just enough space between us for her to slip her hand under my shirt.

She flattened her hand on my stomach, her cold hands contrasting my warm stomach. I flexed at her touch and I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

Seeking dominance, I took my chance to push myself, and subsequently Camila, off the wall. I pushed her backwards until her legs hit the small bleacher against the wall of lockers. It was about as tall as her hips.

I hungrily kissed Camila, letting my tongue eagerly explore her mouth. She was addicting and close wasn't close enough. The lockers behind us made noise as our bodies crashed against the bleacher and, as a result, the locker.

She moved her hands up to tangle in my hair again. She tugged slightly which only increased my roughness. I pulled down on the hem of her shirt impatiently. She giggled into my mouth and I took that as permission for nothing in particular, but to act on my instincts.

I slipped my hands under her shirt, raking my nails along her abdomen, practically switching our positions from before. My initial thought, that she needed to be closer, came back and I immediately removed my hands from under her shirt.

She sucked on my bottom lip, bitting softly every once in a while. She was driving me crazy. My hands quickly found the back of her thighs and I lifted her up onto the bleacher.

By the collar, Camila pulled me to stand between her legs and close to her. She moved her lips to my neck which I was initially disappointed about until her tongue lightly traced my jaw, somehow making me more comfortable and less comfortable at the same time. I wanted her.

My hands went to her lower back and I pulled her more into me. Promptly, my hands grabbed the bottom of her tshirt and pulled upwards.

I felt Camila smirk into my neck as she lifted her hands, allowing me to pull her shirt over her head and throw it to the side. Camila was quick to reciprocate, grabbing the back of my shirt and haphazardly tugging it over my head. We both marvelled at the new skin available to us.

My hands went to Camila's hips as I moved her back so she was against the lockers. I was quick to beat Camila and attached my lips to her collarbone, placing open mouth kisses gradually lower.

Camila's hands found the string of my pants, slightly tugging before hooking a finger in the waistband. I found a spot at the base of her neck that made her lean her head back.

"Fuck," she mumbled, making me way prouder than I probably should be. "Lo, give me a song. You know, for the soundtrack."

Camila pulled on the waistband of my pants while her other hand lightly scratched at my back.

"Right now?" I chuckled as my hand came up over her bra.

"Right now." Camila confirmed, a little breathless.