26. "So what's the plan, baby?"

Dinah, Ally, and Normani were boring as fuck. Well, Dinah and Ally were, but Normani jumped on and became boring as well. It all started with the girls being 'too tired' to go out and have a real dinner so we had something relaxed and quick at the hotel. Then, it progressed to Dinah and Ally explaining how exhausted they were to even stay up.

Camila and I, on the other hand, were very much excited to do something, anything with our night. Normani admitted she wasn't too tired but when Dinah pointed out the 'alone time' it would give Camila and I, Normani began yawning in an obviously fake way that had everyone but myself pissing their pants with laughter.

It wasn't that I wasn't excited for a night with Camila, quite the contrary, but their mood was killing my own. However, when Camila began nibbling at my neck while we waited for the dessert, that we were all sharing, I became a lot less preoccupied with Normani staying in.

Then, when Camila returned from the washroom with Ally and then came over to me, sitting sideways in my lap, I completely forgot about Normani's betrayal. In fact, I think I even forgot other people were around for a minute.

But that was what Camila did. She was consuming and intoxicating in more ways than one. Her sitting on my lap wasn't even remotely sexual but the way she was laughing (presumably about something Ally had said on her way here), the way she grabbed my hand, and the way she laughed into my neck made "captivating" an incredibly weak word. She was here redefining everything I had ever known.

Feeling like that was dangerous, though. This idea that you're drunk, out of control, and it's all because of someone.

I did, however, want her to fill me up; to make me feel full. I wanted my head to turn when she laughed or for us to have contact when she was near, almost in a worry that I would otherwise lose her.

I really didn't want to lose this.

"What are we going to do tonight?" Camila asked, an arm draped over my shoulder. She sat comfortably in my lap sideways. I toyed with the silky fabric of her loose shorts between my fingers before running my thumb over the skin beneath it.

"Whatever you'd like to do," I offered, not really worried about what Camila would be occupied with tonight as I knew she'd be what occupied me.

"Let's visit all of Hawaii in one night!" She proposed, making Dinah roll her eyes while Ally and Normani were deep in their own conversation.

"That's impossible," I laughed.

"We could drive around," Camila proposed, offering a quick kiss on the side of my head.

"Who's driving?" Dinah asks, completely inserting herself into a conversation that she was so not apart of but we welcomed her none the less.

"I'm driving," I responded with a smirk, never breaking eye contact with Camila.

"You wish." Camila countered with brows furrowed. I mirrored her reaction, as if who was driving mattered. We silently dared the other to break the staring contest we had somehow decided we were having, our pride  seemingly too strong.

The desert came soon after. Basically one huge cookie with vanilla ice cream excited us all. The five of us went at it like animals until there was only ice cream left. Camila stayed in my lap the whole time and my hand comfortably rested on her thigh.

I watched as she took her spoon and scooped up some ice cream in the corner. Her other hand tangled in my hair. She brought the spoon up to my lips, which I happily accepted as I followed one of Dinah's rants.

"Okay, but gross," Dinah cut herself off and pointed in our direction. "I'm all for you two but now you're an old married couple and I can't keep up."