The Cold Cellar

I saw only a blurry dark room. I saw my feet strapped to a handmade yellow painted chair. I used my tired eyes to see tape covering my hands tightly. I tried to pull them up and be free. However the tape had bounded me to the chair sadly.

I stared at my fingers that felt like nothing. I pulled each one up making sure each one is still living.

My blurry eyes soon started to see things more clearly and my brain started to wake up. I looked at my body and I was striped down to my underpants. My chest was full of scratches and bruises. It seemed as if I jumped into a pile of razors. For absolutely no reason, I felt my eyes fill up with water.

My eyes started to drip cool liquid on my burning hot legs. Why was my legs so hot when the rest of my body feels as if I'm trapped under a deep blanket of snow. The snow is covering my body in so many layers, I can't even get out. I wasn't really strapped in a chair and I wasn't stripped down to my underwear. I couldn't have been. Yet my luck had run out, I wasn't trapped under snow I was in the handmade yellow chair.

I then decided to stop staring at my lower half and look up to see where I am. I saw no light. It was being covered by a short man. The lights made an outline of his body. The light that I saw was as bright white as a sheet of computer paper. The light seemed to have been coming from upstairs. It didn't help me to see any better though. I must have been sleeping because, this man in front of me was a pig.

He had pointed ears and a large dark pink snout that reached almost to my forehead. Then I saw a dark arm grab at a strange looking chain part of a light switch and he pulled down quickly.

The darkened room filled with lights. One light was hanging on by only a small linked chain. The man was human however, he had just been wearing a pig mask. No not a pig mask but a pigs head.

His upper shoulders were soaked in dark red paste and the cut out eye holes of the pig held a new owner. The new eyes were green with red lines, surrounding the pupil. He looked tired but, yet very excited. The pigs snout seemed to grin when I looked into his eyes.

Then he said something strange after he did a loud snort.

"Remember who is your friend. Remember it's me Mr. Pig. I hope you enjoyed my last gift to you my lovely. I got another needle for you on my tray."

I thought hard about who this man was. My brain was being pushed too it's limits but, at last I was unable to remember.

I looked to my left to try and see what Pig was rambling about. I saw a thin needle tray and it was filled with metal objects that seemed to be very sharp and soaked in a red substance. I then saw the needle which he had injected me with earlier apparently. Then my memories returned.

Mr. Pig wasn't my friend he was a sexual monster.

I looked at him again he then stood up straight revealing a disgusting thing. He was wearing no clothes. He only had a tight belt on that was made of human fingers. The fingers were all linked by a small leather strip. He placed his cold fat hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

And I swear to god the pigs head smiled. His eyes hinted at something unbearable. I shook my head.

"No, not again. Please I don't want to sleep"

"Of course you do darling. You're so very tired, just look at yourself. You can barely keep your eyes up."

He was right I was so tired but, I didn't care I wasn't going to show it to him.

His cold fat hands pressed harder on my shoulder. His other hand was on his belly and he was rubbing it vigorously. I then heard the sound of lips smacking from behind the pig's rotting head.

He then let go of my shoulder and walked to the tray. He picked up the needle and snorted loudly and obnoxiously. He tapped the tip of the needle a few times.

"Time to play, my darling," his voice became more sinister and I could tell he was very excited for something. Something bad and I'm very lucky that I won't be awake to witness it but, my body will still be left with scars from the thing he calls,

"Play Time!"

He walked slowly over to me with the needle in the sky. The needle had a large long sharp part. I watched some of the poison drop out of the tip of the needle. I hated needles especially when those needles where held by a psycho.

I started to bang around my chair like a madman. I was hoping my anger would make him "turn off" but, I did the exact opposite.

"Oh, you know I love when you struggle"

He jabbed me in my leg with the needle and all the liquid came into my body. I watched it slowly ooze into me. I started to feel dizzy and my eyes became blurry and I felt like I was next to an Earthquake. The world that I was seeing was shaking back and fourth causing me to become unable to see many things clearly but, Pig was still visible.

He got on his knees and untied my leg straps then, he lifted my legs straight up.

"Please don't.."

"Goodnight, Robert" he said in soft whispers.