Backstabbed

*shaking and rattling"

"Let me go!"

"Why would I do that? You'll just run off and ruin me and Roberts plan."

"You mean your plan of twisted torture!"

"Your words, not mine. I call it more of a discipline relationship"

"You can call it whatever you want you Pig"

"Now watch your tongue! Or I'll cut it out and make it into gloves!"

I saw only darkness and little seams of light. I felt something covering my head shielding me from seeing what was going on. All I could do was hear Ellie's voice yelling at Pig.

"Hello Ellie! What's going on!"

I felt Pig grab the hood that was covering me and pull it off along with some hair.

I saw Pig with his favorite pig's head on. He looked at me with happiness in his eyes. He seemed like a regular person for a moment. It didn't stay for long because, Ellie was beaten to a pulp. I saw her, strapped to a metal gray chair. Her face was covered in bruises and blood marks, her body seemed to be fully intact. No missing eye balls like me or missing fingers like Pig plans to do to me.

"What have you done to Ellie! She had nothing to do with this!"

"That's where you're wrong my sweet, she's all part of the plan"

"What plan!"

"*Snort* You'll see in time when ever my son gets here"

"Son? What no! He died in a car crash!'

"Robert honey id love to explain all this to you but, play time is about to start."

I looked at Ellie again she was trying to get out of the chair. It didn't matter though she wouldn't have been able to have get out. I wanted to tell her Ciney is coming but, my tongue wouldn't obey and speak the words.

Pig walked over to the tray of tools that he had placed on one of the factories convertor belt. Pig decided to pick up a large hack saw. He giggled to himself. I closed my eyes I thought that this endless torture had finally come to a halt.

I heard screaming but, it wasn't mine, I opened my eyes and saw Ellie screaming. Pig was wearing suspenders and was bent over sawing at Ellie's leg. I saw blood splatter all over the saw and I heard Ellie's screams throughout the building. Pig was just smiling and sawing away. I couldn't stand to watch Ellie be in pain I foolishly called out Pig's name.

"Elliot stop! If you're going to hurt someone it's going to be me"

Pig stopped his sawing and his happy eyes turned to sorrow. His eyes were full of betrayal and anger as well.

"You love her don't you?"

"What? No what has gotten you to that conclusion!"

"You my scared little angel standing up for her. You would always scream that someone else could take your pace during play time. Now I listen to you and you stand up to me and say you want take the PUNISHMENT!"

"it's not like that! She helped me when I was in pain. I just want to return the favor!"

Ellie did not speak a single word. She just shook her head up and down as if she was saying thank you. Pig walked over to me and placed the saw on my shoulder and grabbed a hammer off the tray table. He began to saw back and fourth causing my arm to gush out a red substance.

I screamed and he hit me across the face repeatedly across the face with the hammer. I saw only blurriness from the constant whacking which caused my face to change direction.

I heard in the far distance a door open. It had to be Ciney or Pigs other man.

"Ciney! Your just in time to help me hurt these ungrateful kids!"

I felt a chill roll up my spine. How did Pig know Ciney?

"Yes father I'm here!"

"Father!" me and Ellie yelled at the same time.

A long moment of silence swept across the factory. All I could hear was Pigs heavy breathing. I was able to see Ciney holding a big canteen of Gasoline in his hand. Pig walked towards him with his arms wide open.

"I'm sorry Father but, there's been a change in plans."

"What happened?"

"You happened!"

Ciney yelled at Pig while pouring the gasoline on Pig's head. Ciney then kicked Pig and dropped the gasoline to take out a lighter. Ciney through the lighter on Pig making him burst into orangey flames.

Pig ran out of my sight still on fire until he dropped to the floor rolling around on the ground until the fire was out. Pig did not get up from his spot. He had died.

"Thank god Ciney now please get me and Robert out of these chairs!"

"I'm afraid I cant do that. You see I killed my Father has an opportunity not to save you guys. I'm afraid your death is still very much guaranteed!'