Voices

Okay guys so tell me what you think...Is this story going in the right direction? Comment and tell me what you think. I'd love to hear from you guys! 

Somewhere in a dank dungeon a boy lay surrounded by thin sheets of ice. This boy's name was Jack Frost .... even though he didn't know it. When he was startled awake by a stray mouse he jolted to an upright position to see what kind of creature had made the noise. Finding nothing but the mouse he lay back down and wondered 

Why am I here?       Where is here?  

But one question burned very brightly in his mind,       Who am I?

He looked around once more to make sure he was truly alone before getting up and trying to remember how he had gotten there. The very last thing he remembered was the sound of terrible malicious laughter and black ... so much black. 

"Would you like to come and play, J...." a little girls voice said, in the back of the boy's mind. 

"J? is that my name?" he muttered under his breath.

"Why yes indeed, if that's what you'd like." said a deep menacing voice from somewhere in the room.

"Hello?" J.. said warily.

Upon saying this J realized that he didn't even recognize his own voice. His voice sounded hollow, empty, uninhabited by joy or fun.

"Well, I just thought I'd drop by since it's no fun standing in here, all by your self now is it?" the voice called silently approaching him.

J tried to move away quickly, but soon found himself up against the wall.

"Ahh ... tsk, tsk, tsk, now we won't be having that in my house, no sir." The voice stated.

J suddenly felt a sensation close to the feeling of a thousand spiders crawling over your hand at a rapid succession. He tried to bring his hand closer to his face, but found that it was bound tightly to the wall by - by ... what was that ... sand? J struggled to free himself from the sand, but found that he had accomplished nothing more than two sore wrists.

"Ahh, all things come to those who wait." The voice finished eerily. 

J heard footsteps echo closer to what he thought was the door. 

Suddenly overwhelmed with apprehension J shouted, "Who are you?"

"Oh, who am I?   Who am I?" The voice scoffed

"I am no other than the infamous Pitch Black!" He shouted.

"Now stop asking questions I am in need of a good rest." Pitch added.