Flashbacks

"Pitch-Pitch Black?" Jack stammered over his words, "Why do I know that name?" 

The guardians looked curiously at the small boy curled up in the corner of the room and wondered what on Earth was going on.

"Jack?" Tooth tried again as she inched closer to him, "Jack, is it alright if I come closer?"

Tooth had expected the boy to scamper away again or try and reach his staff. Instead, he sat in the corner not moving a muscle. Tooth noticed his eyes were wide open, and he was staring unseeingly, unblinkingly through her. She lightly grazed his cheek with one of her delicate fingers and gasped as the boy still did not react.

"Flashback." North explained

***(Jack's Flashback)***

Jack was sitting in the corner of a dark room. He didn't really know what was going on, he only remembered the moon telling him that he was Jack Frost. Jack stayed crouched up in the corner for a long while before someone came into the room.

"Ahh, it looks as though Sleeping Beauty has finally awoken, and I didn't even have to find a prince." The man joked. 

The dark man came closer to Jack. Jack shuffled backwards, trying to escape the strange man. Instead of succeeding in his goal though, Jack had only agitated the man further.

"Look Jack," He said bluntly, " I'm not here to play games, and neither are you. I am going to need you to come over here  so that I can make the correct arrangements for our ....gathering."

***(End of Flashback)***

Jack came out of his spell suddenly, and almost leaped out of his skin whenever he noticed he was face-to-face with an abnormally large rabbit.

"Ahh!!" Jack screamed as he stumbled away.

"Crikey!" Bunny shouted, "I swear, you people have it out for me." 

When Jack had finally found his footing again, he glanced up at the guardians and noticed that all of them were staring intently at him.

"Uhh, what have I done?" Jack asked sarcastically.

"Well, we just thought you were going to tell us about what heck just happened there!" Tooth shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Ohh, that," Jack said innocently, "Eh, you know just having some flashbacks of a violent murderer that toyed with my mind for his personal enjoyment." He finished casually.

"Alright," Bunny stated, "C- for ill placed humor." He finished as he clapped sarcastically.

"Hey, what can I say? I mean I'm supposed to be fun ... aren't I?" Jack finished seriously.

"Not fair Jack, you know you gave us all a scare with your antics these last few weeks." North said emotionally.

"Woah, hold up now, we're not all hopping on the emotional freight train, are we?" Jack joked.

"Toot Toot!" Tooth shouted before bursting into sobs and trowing herself at Jack for a bear hug.

I want to give some credit to @PercieJackson for giving me the idea to use flashbacks. Awesome idea by the way ... who else thinks so?