MiniLadd: I like you too

Your pov:

Craig and I have been friends for over 3 years now. He's my best friend actually. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him. The only one thing he doesn't know about me is that I have liked him for a while now. Everyone in the group knew it but I told them to not tell him about it. We were all currently playing gta v. We were just messing around doing missions. We were on teams of 2 . Craig and I were on the same team, killing everyone causing us to win. "Ugh of course Craig and his girlfriend won again!" Daithi De Nogla had said but in a jokingly way. "Why do you say that?" Craig asked but I hurried and jumped in "sorry we're better than you Daithi!!" I had yelled back at him trying to tell him to shut the hell up. All the guys kept saying things like "Y/N, I think you should just tell Craig" "yeah you never know what will happen" "if you don't tell him we will". Obviously Craig was clueless. "What do they mean Y/N?" He asked me. "Fuck you guys! You guys are assholes!" I said getting very mad, shutting off the PS4 and ending the Skype call. When they tell me things I never go around telling people! I don't want to ruin our friendship. They just don't understand. I plopped on my bed and I felt like I was going to throw up. They probably told him and now he's gonna hate me ugh!!! After 5 minutes of me just sitting there yelling to myself I got a call. It was Craig. Oh god. Oh god! Oh god! OH GOD! I screamed. Okay just be calm, it's going to be okay. "Um hello?" I said answering the phone. "Hey Y/N, can we meet up and talk? I need to tell you something." He said through the phone. "Yeah, yeah that's fine when do you want to?" I asked. "I'll come over in an hour is that okay?" Craig said. "Yeah see you then" I said hanging up. Oh my god! He hates me. He's gonna tell me he doesn't like me ugh why me?!?! I hurried up and jumped in the shower. After I was done I blow dried and straightened my hair, adding a little bit of make up on my face. After that I threw on a comfortable outfit.

(Your outfit)

Craig's pov:

They told me she likes me, telling me that she was always to embarrassed to tell me and said she thought I wouldn't like her. How could I not like Y/N?! She so gorgeous and funny as hell. She's absolutely perfect. I've liked her for a very long time but I always figured she liked someone else and not me. I'm so nervous to tell her I like her in person. I'm so awkward in these situations. Maybe I should back out. No no what if it upsets her. That's the last thing I want to do. Oh come on Craig man up! I kept telling myself. I jumped in my car driving over to her house. It takes about 10 minutes to get there and I was getting out of my car to walk up to her door. As soon as I get up there I start rethinking things. What if I ruin it?! I was so fucking nervous now. I was definitely overthinking it. I ran the door bell. About 10 seconds had passed and she swung open the door. She had a smile on her face. Damn she looks gorgeous. "Hello Y/N" I said smiling at her. "Hi! Come on iiiin" (haha see what I did there lol) she said. I started to laugh but it came out as a nervous laugh. She walked me over to her couch. "Are you wanting to sit down and talk?" She asked me. "Yeah yeah that's fine" I had said. "So uh Y/N I need to tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you for a long time now" I said getting nervous. "Alright! What is it?" She asked. "I like you Y/N. The guys told me you liked me too and the minute I heard that I got so excited. I know you were upset that they were trying to get you to tell me but I'm very happy they did cause Y/N I want you to be mine. I don't want anyone else to have you. Your my best friend and I want you to be my lover too, so Y/N will you please be my girlfriend?" I said with a nervous smile. "Oh Craig. I would absolutely love to be your girlfriend. The only reason I didn't want to tell you is cause I was so nervous you wouldn't have the same feelings and it would ruin our friendship." She said. "I totally understand. I'm so glad your mine." I said bringing her into a tight hug. "I'm so glad I'm yours." She said hugging me back tightly.

- TooInsanelyBlue