Lui Calibre: smashed

Your pov:

It was about 2:00 AM in San Diego at the moment. I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite tv show when my phone started blaring. It took me forever to find it but once I did, the person hung up. It was Arlan calling me. At 2:00 in the morning? I hurried and called him back. After one ring he answered.

Y=you
A= Arlan

Y: What did you need? Why are you calling me this late?
A: So Uh Lui and I went to this party and Lui is smashed. I drank 2 shots so no one can drive us home except for you.
Y: ugh okay just hold on. Text me the address.
A: okay
After that I hung up and left to throw on some sweats and a t-shirt. After that Arlan sent me the address so I got into my car and started driving. After about 20 minutes which felt forever I was finally there. I got out of my car to find them cause they weren't standing out front like I asked. I got bad looks probably cause of how I was dressed and how I didn't have any make-up on. I finally found them and Lui was running away from Arlan. "What the hell are you guys doing. Come on hurry before someone trashes my car!" I said raising my voice. "Then you catch him." Arlan said point to Lui running around. Lui immediately ran to me hugging me. "Please don't leave me here gorgeous." He said obviously drunk talking. I rolled my eyes but still I blushed. "Come on buddy lets go." I said both Arlan and I holding him up. After we got him into the car we started driving. "Y/N I think I'm going to throw up" Lui slurred out of his mouth. I hurried and reached for a plastic bag and handed it to him. "Help him Arlan!" I yelled trying to drive. After I dropped off Arlan I was bringing Lui into his house. As I sat him down on the bed I ran down stairs to get some water for him. I came back up and Lui was crying. "Hey hey what's wrong?" I asked getting worried. "I don't feel good Y/N. help me feel better." Lui cried to me. I went up next to him wrapping my arm around him pulling him into a hug. When I pulled apart I grabbed the water and gave it to him. After an hour it was officially 5:00 in the morning and I was tired as hell. Lui kinda sobered up from drinking like 10 bottles of water. "I'm sorry Y/N. I've caused you so much trouble cause of my dumbass." He said to me. "It's okay" I said tired "you can sleep in here. It's to late to drive home." He said scooting over. "You want me to sleep in your bed?" I asked him nervously. He cleared his through nervously, scratching the back of his neck."yeah uh it's fine." He said shyly. I smiled getting into the bed. I turned my attention to Lui who was looking at me.

Lui's Pov:

God she's so gorgeous. I was drunk I will admit it but I somewhat knew what I was doing. I was going to try to get with her but what was I thinking doing that while I was drunk. Besides she would never like me. "What are you thinking about?" She asked looking at me intensely. "You. I meant what I said back there. About you being gorgeous." I said while my cheeks turning bright red. "Well thank you handsome." She said back to me. Handsome? She thinks I'm handsome? Maybe she's just trying to be nice. "Lui I really think your handsome." She said looking at me smiling. "What? Was I thinking out loud again?! Ugh." I said covering my face. I always did that with her. I had a habit of just talking my thought out. "It's okay don't be embarrassed. But um Lui can I tell you something?" She asked me. "Yeah sure." I said turning my attention to her. "I like you a lot. I've liked you ever since we played games together. You were just always so adorable and funny and you still are." She said looking away not looking into my eyes. I put my hand under her chin to make her look at me. "I like you a lot too. At least you had the guts to tell me." I said smiling. She started to easily laugh. "Lets go to bed it's 5:45 in the morning." I said grabbing her pulling her against me. "Good night gorgeous." I said kissing her forehead. "Good night handsome." She said falling asleep.

Sorry if this one is shitty. I'm not really in the mood to write cause I have absolutely no ideas. I may not post everyday of the week anymore though, it just depends if I have a one shot written or not. Catch you guys later, goodbye.

-TooInsanelyBlue