Daithi De Nogla: Wish I could be there (birthday)

Daithi De Nogla's Pov:

I was laying in bed on skype talking to the most amazing girl in the world, Y/N. she's such an awesome person and very gorgeous.

"I wish you could be here for my birthday." I said as I frowned at the camera looking at her.

"I know David. I wish I could be there too." Y/N said as she looked down.

"Can't I just buy you a ticket?" I asked her

"David you know I have to drive over to my parents that day." She said looking sad.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot." I said as I got up to grab a charger.

"Isn't it late there? Like 3:15 in the morning?"
Y/N asked me. I then nodded back at her.
"Well you should really get to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow David." She said as she was smiling brightly.

"Goodnight." I said smiling back at her and ending the call.

Your Pov:

I've been planning to go to David's house for his birthday forever now but I didn't want him to know that. I wanted him to think I was busy with family that day. I have to leave at 7:00 tonight with is in 2 hours so I got started going through and making sure everything was packed. After everything was packed I took a shower, got dressed, grabbed all of my bags and headed out the door. When I finally arrive at the airport I texted Brian saying I was just getting on the plane. Since Brian lived close to David I decided to have Brain pick me up and take me to Davids house for the surprise.

***after the flight***

"When are you going to be here Brian! There are weirdos here who are staring at me." I said as I started getting nervous.

"Calm down I'm here." He said as he pulled up in his car.

"About damn time." I said as I got into the car.

"Well sorry I had to distract David and make sure he doesn't leave the house." Brian said as he was chuckling.

"Thank you for help me with this." I said smiling at Brian.

"Hey as long as it makes David happy then I'm glad to help. How long as it been since you guys seen each other?" Brian asked as he pulled into Davids driveway.

"About 4 months." I said as I grabbed my bags. "Thanks again." I said as I shut the door and waved. I then slowly walked up to Davids door and easily knocked on it. As soon as David open the door he was looking down. So I took my chance and gave his a kiss. He was surprised to he pulled away. He then looked at me and pulled me back into the kiss.

"Your here. With me. On my birthday." He said as he was smiling brightly.

"Yes I am. I decided to surprise you." I said smiling at him.

"This is the best gift ever Y/N." David said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

Catch you guys later, Goodbye.

-TooInsanelyBlue