H2O Delirious: the girl with the voice

**** credit to DemonicAppleBlossom  for giving me this idea! ****

Your Pov:

I stand there watching my best friend Chloe, get all of the attention. Chloe was a gorgeous amazing singer but also one of my best friends. Except the voice she sings with isn't hers, it's mine but no one knows that. I stand behind the curtains, singing while she lip syncs. I would love to get out and be a celebrity for my singing but I've decided to help my best friend. It's been her dream since forever but her voice just wasn't good enough but mine was so I helped her. No one knows about it though and I hope to keep it that way. "Did I ever tell you your the best?!" She said walking over to me. "Oh only a million times but go on." I said joking around with her. "I'm having a party at my house! Can you please come?" She asked begging me. "Nooooo. I'm tired." I said whining as we walked out to her car. "Please just this one time!" She said pulling my arm. " Chloe you said that the last 5 parties." I said chuckling. "But because I'm your best friend, I'll go." I said getting in the passenger side. "Yayyy!" She said getting excited. We then arrived at her house and it was already packed. "Do you let some fans in?" I asked not remembering if she does or not. "Only like a few. I have to go Jack is waiting on me." She said smiling. "Wow ditching me already!" I said rolling my eyes jokingly. After a while of walking around and talking a few I decided to go up to her room to get some peace and quiet. As I was in her room I decided to sit down. As I was sitting I got bored so I decided to sing. The music was to loud for anyone to hear so what would it hurt.

*** play the first song now ***

" it's a small town, word gets around and travels in circles through hoops over hurdles. Everyone's careless, they talk about our mess. They don't care how it hurts me, must think it was easy.

They say you have a new love. I'm happy for you, love. I just don't wanna meet her. Are you going to keep her?

Cause I don't wanna see you with her. I don't wanna see her face, resting in your embrace. Her feet standing in my place.

I don't wanna see you moved on. I don't think that I'm that strong. It hasn't been that long, since I was the one in your arms.

I don't like being sober, that's when it hits me it's over. All though it was my choice. I can't shake your calm voice.

Saying you found the one that makes you feel as strong and it helps you through hard times cause that job was once mine.

They say you have a new love. I'm happy for you, love. I just don't wanna meet her. Are you going to keep her?

Cause I don't wanna see you with her. I don't wanna see her face, resting in your embrace. Her feet standing in my place.

I don't wanna see you moved on. I don't think that I'm that strong. It hasn't been that long, since I was the one in your arms.

I don't wanna see you with her.

Cause I don't wanna see you with her. I don't wanna see her face, resting in your embrace. Her feet standing in my place.

I don't wanna see you moved on. I don't think that I'm that strong. It hasn't been that long, since I was the one in your arms.