IAMWILDCAT:Dance

Your pov:

I was just sitting at the bar having a drink of some kind of alcohol I randomly ordered, I was minding my business when my favorite song came on. I started to laugh. I only liked it cause it was on Magic Mike and holy shit Channing Tatum is hot as fuck. Anyway I got up, going into the crowd and started dancing to the music. I was sexually dancing some random guy but hey why not. From the corner of my eye I caught some nice looking guy looking at me. I looked at him making full contact. He just kept looking at me then smirked.

"I'm just a bachelor, looking for a partner. Someone who knows how to ride with out even falling off. Gotta be compatible takes me to my limits. Girl when I break you off I promise that you won't want to get off."

The mystery guy walked over to where I was. He told the guy I was dirty dancing with to beat it. "Gorgeous you should be dancing with me." He said whispering in a husky voice. "Then come on dance with me." I said pulling him towards me. He grabbed my waste and we started dancing.

"If your horny lets do it. Ride it my pony
My saddles waiting come and jump on it."

He then stopped pulling me over to the side. "How about we go to my house." He said his icy blue eyes looking into my E/C (your eye color) "Um what are we going to do there" I asked looking at him kinda nervous.
I didn't usually do this kind of stuff. I never danced sexually with some random hot guy or anything. I'm usually not this bold. "We can just watch movies. We don't have to do anything sexually if you don't want to hun." He said nicely to me. I let out a breath of relief following him to his car. "Did you drink any?" I asked. "No but you did." He said not making any eye contact. Mhm he was watching me before the song. Weird. I finally relaxed because I didn't have music blaring in my ears or stinky sweaty bodies all around me. His car was a white Z06 Corvette and damn it was hella sexy. "Fuckin hell this is a sexy ass Z06 Corvette! I said getting into his car.

"Damn I've never seen a girl so much into a car" he said looking at me with his beautiful icy blue eyes

"Damn I've never seen a girl so much into a car" he said looking at me with his beautiful icy blue eyes. I started to chuckled and he started to laugh as well. "Well my name is Tyler." He said to me. "Mine is Y/N." I said back to him. "Gorgeous name." And with that we drove off to his house. By time we got there is was 2:00 in the morning. "Are you tired? Should we just go to bed?" He said asking me. "No I'm fine. We can go to bed though if your tired." I said walking through his front door. "I'm not tired." He said taking off his shoes as I did. "Umm can I take a shower really fast." I asked shyly. "Yeah yeah sure. Follow me." He said walking up the stairs. He took me into his bedroom and led me to his bathroom. "Thanks, I shouldn't be too long." I said to him. He just nodded and walked out of the room. After about 20 minutes I got out and realized I didn't have any clothes. "Fuck!" I said panicking cause I didn't want to just walk out in a towel. I decided to just grow some balls and walk out. He was sitting on the bed looking at his phone. "Uh Tyler? I need a shirt to sleep in." I said looking down. He hurried up and grabbed a
t-shirt for me. I ran back into the bathroom and got dressed. When I walked out he wasn't there anymore so I went to find him and as I went down the hall way a certain room caught my attention so I went in. I know I shouldn't be snooping but it was a room with a set up with gaming systems out the ass, computers, and everything. He had a trophy thing that said "4 million subscribers for IAMWILDCAT" IAMWILDCAT? I used to watch him all the time along time ago though. I guess I kinda just lost touch because I was always so busy. As I turned around he was right there. I stepped back "wildcat huh?" I said smiling a little. He chuckled "so now you know my secret." He said smiling. "Yeah I used to watch you all the time." I said laughing. "No way really?" He asking. "Yes" I said chuckling. He grabbed my hand and took me back downstairs. There was blankets all ready and the movie "Transformers" was about to start. He pulled out the couch so it made out into a futon (it's basically a couch that turns into a bed in case you didn't know) we laid down and after a while he fell asleep and started to spoon me. Soon after that my eyes couldn't stay open anymore and I fell asleep.

I'm in the car on my way home and Im going through Nashville, Tennessee! That's where IAMWILDCAT lives lol. Anyway as I was writing this my mom can see that I'm typing a lot of shit and she started asking me what the hell I was doing lmao. Catch you guys later, goodbye.

-TooInsanelyBlue