He fed her quietly, it was  and awkward situation for her but for Taehyung he had done this numerous of times so it didn't faze him a bit

He fed her quietly, it was and awkward situation for her but for Taehyung he had done this numerous of times so it didn't faze him a bit. When finish eating he'd take her back in the cage. She banged on the metal bars glaring back at him.

"I fed you why are you being bitchy again?"

"I swear you'll regret this!" She snarled at him. But he simply chuckled.

"Like you'll ever get out of here alive sweetie..you're in my domain now and there's really not much you can do to stop me." He glared back this time shaking the cage causing her to move frantically. She screamed at him to stop which he did and smirked.

"You really need to be taught a lesson soon. Keep that up and I'll surely make your life a living hell" he warned her. He walked off slamming the door shut but this time he had forgotten the close the lights.

"He's so fucked up" she scoffed and kicked the cage as she screamed out loud.

_

That night he ate alone while he let her sleep for now and feed her dinner later on. As his routine went on through the night he grabbed the small bowl and spoon scooper. He goes to grab a gaunt dog food poring the substance in the bowl, he then walks down to the basement realizing he had forgotten to turn off the lights.

He approached the sleeping girl but wasn't long till he kicked the cage hard enough for her to wake up startled. She moved back every time she sees him, still shaking in fear wondering what does he want now.

"Time for dinner sweetie" he says, he unlocked the cage a little bit till pushing in the bowl inside. He locked it again and crawled to look at what was inside. It was dog food and she couldn't believe he'd actually feed her dog food.

"I am not a fucking DOG!" She shrieked throwing the bowl at him and all the tiny cookies splattered around. He looked at the mess she created sighing deeply.

Angered he picked up her leash and pulled her roughly that her face slammed against the metal bars earning a loud scream. He knelt down to her level glaring at her pissed off face.

"That wasn't very nice.." he said deep and huskily.

"I wasn't being nice" she gritted back.

"You better eat your food or else I won't feed you at all..so behave" he warned her. He let go of the leash walking back upstairs shutting off the lights and slammed the door.

"Fucking bastard!" She screams.
_______________
••CUTT~~