END••

Flashback ••

Flashback ••

Taehyung had left her alone in the house, he had to go see his father and warned her to not leave like last time. So like always he'd placed the collar with a lock around her neck and tied the leash to a bed post. It was long enough to make her walk around the entire house but away from the outside.

So when he left Mia did the usual, she'd drink her favorite herbal tea, read some quiet book which the morning sun illuminates through the white curtains making little shapes on the floor.

She grew tired and simply wanted to sleep but something in her mind told her to stay awake and continue to walk some more, till minutes later she got up from the couch and walks upstairs. She had walked up upstairs couple times before but was warned to never go inside Taehyungs bedroom. She was indeed curious as to what he was hiding, he wasn't even around so it wasn't like he'll know she was inside.

Finally in front of the doorstep she held the golden rusted knob and twisted it. She pushed the door and entered inside, her eyes widen, her heart stopped for a bit; shocked that everywhere she turned there was pictures of her on the walls. She stepped closer looking at the images..it was terrifying that he caught everything of her life and pasted it on his walls.

When she tried to move away she stumbled back hitting the wooden chair which caused some books to fall down. She looked down to see a brown rusted book, and picked it up. She scanned the pages and three pages in there were list ..at least fifty names of girls he had kept. Mostly their names had been scratched out possibly because he had murdered them all.

When she turned to the last page it was her name scribbled in blood. She gasped when turning it to the next page and reads "On this particular day you and I will be together for eternity".

EOF••

May 14.. Sunday. It was ten thirty in the morning, sitting down on the bench as if waiting for a train to come take her. But there was no people in sight nor any train that passed by. It was very cold the small tiny little fluff of snow twinkling down on her, she shivered underneath all the fabrics that covered her body but still wish it was warmer. But she soon calmed down a bit when a small yelp peeped from the box.

                                     She looked down at the fluffy puppy that she loved so much. Her left hand goes down petting the small pup making it wiggle it's tail in excitement.

                                    Five minutes later she got up and placed the puppy next to her. The puppy looking confuse wanting his owner to come back for him but too late Mia had already stepped down on the train tracks and kneeled on the cold snowy ground.

                                       She slowly placed her head on the tracks trying to feel any vibration. She shuts her eyes and completely shutting off the world. But seconds later she could hear footsteps coming forward, the figure did the same position as she did but this time he took her hand lacing it with hers. She already knew who it was but still didn't bother to open her eyes.

"Pogo shipda" his soft deep voice made her squint her eyes trying to fight back tears.

"I know why you're here...it's because you've read the book isn't it?" He ask, his face inches to hers.

                                    She didn't say a word but nodded instead. "....yes..I killed all those woman, and you would be next but then I ..I fell for you and you changed my heart so I let you go and be on your own...I did my best to care for you but I guess my heart wasn't enough" he said.

"No..it was enough..I'm ashamed that you had gone out of your way just to treat me with things back then. How you changed for me...you have no idea how much I wanted to say thank you but I just didn't feel like I trusted some psycho. But you tried ..and I couldn't do much to tell you how thankful I am to have someone that actually and truly cares for me." She finally spoke.

"I came here to kill myself so you won't have to feel the need to waste your energy or time on someone who can't love you back..b-but..I do love you..I just don't know how to give it back to you"

"Then hold my hand tighter ..I came back because I love you..and to be together for a very long time" he says

                                   Taehyung gave her a smile and she smiled back tightening her grip on his fingers. And minutes later it happened...the train came it made no bumps but inside were couple of boys, who are friends of Taehyung. Jungkook looked through the window feeling something was wrong but couldn't get a hold of it. He turned his head to his friends and Jimin who had pink hair with fluffy ears wiggled his tail. He's an experiment from Taehyungs dad which turned the boy into a hybrid.

"Jimin you okay boy?" Hoseok ask ruffling the little puppy.

"Nothing but I thought I saw Taehyung and this girl go all the way up in the sky" he pouted.
••

                                       When the train finally passed, the bodies of two poor souls were crippled in many pieces, blood was smothered all over the snowy ground and the puppy had jumped down smelling at his owners blood, the puppy cried and cried and stayed there, but the only thing that survived was their hands still attached and it seems Taehyung had gotten his wish in being with her for eternity.
___________
••THE END 😊
-I'm very sorry for the long wait, with work and because I'm also sick with really bad fever I decided to just get this story done. Anyways it felt rush and I apologize for that, but I only wrote it with whatever it's in my mind & huhu spring day came in and I thought it be perfect fit for le last chapter:3