¥12

He pulled his finger off her, he watched as her chest rises and falls from the a three minute finger fucking till she releases her juices on his fingers

                                He pulled his finger off her, he watched as her chest rises and falls from the a three minute finger fucking till she releases her juices on his fingers. Her eyes fluttered when adjusting her view to see Taehyung bring his finger to his mouth locking up the string of white webs dripping on his hands.

                                    He licked it seductively while staring at her eyes and she gulped by what he did making her cheeks burn red.

"So tasty, I can't wait to have you soon." He smiled placing a kiss on her forehead.

"L-like sex?" She said worriedly.

"Yeah, but when you're ready. Don't worry I won't force you to do anything at the moment just you know little touch here and there but not all the way. I'll wait till you're comfortable enough" he says pulling her in a hug.

                                     Her head rested on his shoulder while she locked her arms around his neck. "Thanks.."she says.

"Anytime sweetheart." He chuckled.

Taehyung felt weird, his heart has begun to change a little just by being with her everyday. He doesn't feel like harming her nor ever placing her back in the cage, instead he has become soft and let her stay upstairs so he'd have company.

                                       His friends think it was odd of him to treat her differently than the ones he had but he couldn't quite put his finger into it. He just felt like he needs her to be with him.

"Taehyung-ah..can you pass me the towels" she said waving her hands in front of his face.

                                    He blinked twice and sees her. "What?"

"Pass me the towel please" she repeated. He bent down to grab it and she took it dumping it in the washing machine.

                                    While she was busy pushing the button to start the machine, she gasp when she felt two strong arms wrapped her waist, his head resting on her shoulder. He was back hugging her deeply and Mia had to stop what she was doing just to give her attention to him.

"Tae~ what is it this time?" She giggled.

"....I like you.." he confessed.
__________________
••CUTT~~