¥10

Even though Taehyung is a messed up, he did feel bad for the girl he loves so much, instead of torturing her to the point where she could no longer take any of the beating, he had placed her on her stomach that lays fla...

Even though Taehyung is a messed up, he did feel bad for the girl he loves so much, instead of torturing her to the point where she could no longer take any of the beating, he had placed her on her stomach that lays flat on his thighs. He loved seeing the back of her body, how sensitive it was whenever his long slender fingers simply graze along her back bone.

He'd take the opportunity to wrap his hands on her bum, gripping it harshly till he lands a striking painful smack. He continues doing so till her bum was now turning red, her muffled cries could be heard around the house and it made Taehyung bite his bottom lips just by those noises.

"I do love you...you know..." he says

"But..sometimes..when you love someone so much..you can't seem to let go even if you try." He tells her.

"So..in order to have a very beautiful love life..I see that I must be in control of everything, so no one would walk or run away from me...again."

"I'm not really a bad person, just ..people, mostly girls..they're picky at what kind of man they like...I don't blame them I mean who wants to date a guy who murders for fun. Why do they always have to look for the good boys, they're no fun..the bad ones they sure know what to do.." he says.

She looked back at him wondering what was he blabbering about. His eyes landed on hers and she gulped the lump in her throat, his long hands came around her neck slightly choking her. He takes off the gag placing it next to him, she started to breath normally, but of course his hands is still on her throat.

"T-Tae-hyung...please st-stop" she begged. Taehyung simply watches her struggle to breath air as he tightens his grip but when she seems like she was about to pass out he let go. She coughed catching her breath her body still lays on his lap, but he pulls her up gently.

"Turn around and look at me" he commanded.

She obeyed turning her weak body in front of him. She looked at him, nothing but ruthless person in that innocent body of his. Taehyung sighs as he scanned her body, he shook his head in disapproval.

"Such horrible paintings on your skin darling~ it's okay I'll fix it." He smiled

"Sit on the bed.." he says.

She listened again, sitting on the soft cushion. He disappeared from her sight but five minutes later he came back with a first aid kit. He goes near her, kneeling down to attend to her care.

"I'm sorry I over did it again..it wasn't supposed to happen like that." He says but she still kept silent watching him nourish her.

"You're being nice..." she said softly

"Yeah well..I think you had enough of punishment for this week. I simply don't want to ruin that gorgeous body and beautiful face of yours anymore..so next time please behave.." he smiled at her.

"S-so you won't hurt me if I just listen to you?" She asked softly.

"Yes ...that's what I've been telling you that from the beginning...simply to behave for me and you get treated probably. If not then I will do what's necessary." He chuckled

"As in y-you'd kill me.." she gulped

"No..I don't intend on killing you my dear..I just really love you and I want you to stay with me..if I don't have you..then what's the point of living.."

"So are you willing to be good from now on?" He says putting the last band aid wrap along her knee.

"Yeah..whatever." She says quietly.

"That's my good girl" he says leaning down to plant soft little marks below her knees and up her thighs, sending shivers up her spine. She has to close her eyes biting her lower lip when he sucked on her left thigh too long, when he release there was already purplish color appeared.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" He smirked.

She looked deeply into his eyes, wanting to tell him no but also yes. "It..felt..fuzzy.." she shrugged which only made Taehyung giggle.

"You're so cute" he smiled.
_____________________
••CUTT~~