¥14

Because Taehyung had a hard time trying to make her fall in love with him, it was best to simply free her

Because Taehyung had a hard time trying to make her fall in love with him, it was best to simply free her. So he did just that..he let her go. He still like her even if she was still far away, but Mia still never felt anything from him..nor with any guy. She thought she was a lesbian since people thinks she wasn't interested with guys but she also never felt anything for a girl.

No sparks when she held hands with a friend who's a girl, she just simply doesn't feel anything from men or female. But she knew that this would happen in her life, falling in love with someone just seems so hard for her, she does however appreciate Taehyung for being friendly with her through out the two years she spent with him. But nothing...her heart never beats rapidly when he touched her or gives her a kiss. It just doesn't react at all.

She believed she's some kind of monster who has no heart but sadly, when she was young and because of what happened at her age it seems that she just never felt what real love was. She never received it, sometimes she thinks people pretends to love her just to take advantage of her.

She doesn't really know the definition of love, even if Taehyung had shown her many times how much he adores her it seems that she thinks it's fake love.

It's been five years now, she never gotten married or have a child to care for. She stayed alone at her apartment simply admiring the view. At a time like this she leaves her place to walk around the bustling city, taking random picture of things.

Which was what she did, she walked around snapping a bunch of random pictures to put up on the wall, which she remembered when she had gotten to walk around Taehyungs home, and when cleaning she stumbled in his room. It shocked her to see thousands of pictures of her, of course she was creeped out by it but now she's doing the same except she doesn't need his picture on the wall. It already has been glued in her mind.

                       On a good day, she goes out to spend her alone time. And one of the things she likes to do is go out and read, she then goes to a near by book store to get more inspiration on taking pictures, when she entered she got startled to see non other than Taehyung..even if his back was showing, she knew it was him.

"Oppa~ get these books for me" a sweet voice came out of nowhere, Mia stood behind them as she witness the girl make eye contact with her, she bowed but moved to Taehyung who looked back, his eyes grew wide seeing Mia again. But Mia simply had no expression of happiness in her, she really didn't care who he's with, her heart really felt nothing from the scene.

"Oppaa~ you know her?" The girl questioned, tugging on his wrist. The girl was short about 5'0, she's one of those cutely type of girl and Mia was more of the mature type yet also same height yet appearance wise, she's the creepy girl next door.

Taehyung blinked, not really knowing how to respond. But when the girl kept tugging on him, he grabbed her hand gently and lacing it with his.

"I don't know her....well I used to..guess not anymore." He gulped, he was still angered about what had happen between the two. But there's still little fireworks when he saw her again.

"Oh..okay well lets go then?" She spoke.

Without breaking contact with Mia, Taehyung responded.."Yeah..lets go home..together" he bowed at Mia, she didn't even flinch. When they left, her right hand goes to her left wrist and she began scratching it till it bled.
__________________
••CUTT~~
-sorry for dis crappy chappie anyways..hope you enjoy & if you haven't checked it out go read murder house :3. And I'm sorry for the wait, I have work so it'll be hard for me to update.