BLACK BUTLER BOOK OF CIRCUS X READER IS OUT

So, I've mentioned this previously, but with much minority. So, I have published a Black butler Book of Circus x Reader. If you are interested, here is the description:

Y/n. The one thing you had left: your first name. You abandoned your last name years ago, just as your father had abandoned you after your mother's death. You roamed the streets of London after that; betrayed, called freak because of your different colored eyes: a blue on the right, and red on the left. You wandered and wandered, ready to give up on life, even at a young age. Eventually, you found yourself in an alley, where you met a boy without his arm. Instead of calling you a freak, he welcomed you and brought you to meet the rest of his 'kind': a girl and boy each without a leg, two children that will never grow, a child without an eye, and an oversized giant. The expected taunts were replaced with open arms and smiles. Soon, you found yourself becoming part of their family. But...the world is a cruel place. One day, you find yourself swept away from your family and forced to become the maid of a cruel man. Years pass and you slowly feel yourself starting to break; your once shining eyes dull over, as you lose hope...until you are found by a nobleman and his butler clad in black. They take you in and you vow on your life to protect the young earl Ciel Phantomhive. You start to live on life once more and begin to feel happy, seeing as though you had finally escaped your past. But what will happen when the Queen's Guard Dog is requested for a certain mission at the Circus? And what feelings will develop along the way as you dive head first blind back into the unknown?

If you liked it, please check out the story!