Call me plz

I woke up to a machine beeping as I opened my eyes I was blinded by the light on top of me I could here muffled voices talking amongst themselves I sat up as the voices got louder.

"She's up."one doctor said to the nurse

"Where am I?" I question they only nodded and let some people in I grabbed my phone from the table next to me and checked the date.

"Y/N your up"mum sat next to me

"What happened mum?" I said getting up

"Well your allowed to go home on the way I'll explain everything" I nodded making my way to the car on the way home she told me everything.

----------jungkooks pov------------
I sat there with my phone in hand wanting to call y/n I got up making my way down stairs and out the door walking to y/n's house when I was stopped by a high pitch voice.

"JUNGKOOKIE" I turned to see the fake tanned blonde herself.

"What do you want becky?" I said dragging myself closer to her she hugged me and as she let go adjusted her shirt to make her boobs look bigger I rolled my eyes as she winked at me.

"Well baby I was wondering if you are free to uhh come over and 'help' me?" She battered her fake eyelashes giving me a smile tugging on my arm.

"*sigh* no I can't I am busy" I pulled away putting my headphones in turning the music up as loud as it could go as I kept on walking.
-----------your pov------------
I picked up my phone waiting for jungkook to call I really needed him to call I went to instagram scrolling through I stoped at a pic of Becky and jungkook with the caption
'Just met up with the Bae'
I rolled my eyes pressing the home button and putting my phone down. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Our loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara